Chefs pants

catlingirl

I know I can get them online but much rather get them in a regular store. I've tried a few places already but cant find any. Does anyone know if there are any stores that sell them so I can try them on? Thanks

SG_Player1974

Never knew there were such a thing as "Chef pants"

Are they fire proof? Do they have large pockets to stuff pasta and/or fresh vegetables into them?

GregV814

I want one of those reflectors surgeons wear on their heads in old movies....I'd wear it on elelvators and in Panera.....

Shutout

I know I can get them online but much rather get them in a regular store. I've tried a few places already but cant find any. Does anyone know if there are any stores that sell them so I can try them on? Thanks

I asked my son, he said he has not really been able to find a place to buy them, and he has been ordering his on line for years. Furtunately his new employer provides most of their cher wear. Good luck with the internship.

catlingirl

I asked my son, he said he has not really been able to find a place to buy them, and he has been ordering his on line for years. Furtunately his new employer provides most of their cher wear. Good luck with the internship.

Thank you

BOP

It isn't always the easiest way to make a living but if you have a passion for it then the hard part is somewhat diminished. According to Jr.

As a cook for many years who worked for several chefs, I'd second that. Being the chef was where it was at, money-wise, but a lot of responsibility on your shoulders.

Shutout

As a cook for many years who worked for several chefs, I'd second that. Being the chef was where it was at, money-wise, but a lot of responsibility on your shoulders.

He is pretty happy now. No weekends or holidays. Monday-Friday 6a-4p.

FED_UP

I will have my steak medium, and you better not fugg it. On the other hand good luck, you have been looking for a job for a while, hope the internship helps.

catlingirl

I will have my steak medium, and you better not fugg it. On the other hand good luck, you have been looking for a job for a while, hope the internship helps.

Thanks I hope I get a job out of this. At least I will get more experience.