Holly Rock customs

Bundy

Has anybody gone to HollyRock customs to have work done on their truck? what kind of job did they do? I have heard both good and bad things about them.......not sure what to do.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:coffee:.... :popcorn:... :snacks:

im sure someone will dig up the old thread. pull up a chair....

bilbur

Has anybody gone to HollyRock customs to have work done on their truck? what kind of job did they do? I have heard both good and bad things about them.......not sure what to do.

I have heard good things about their work and bad things about a few of their customers but that in no way should reflect poorly on the business itself.

nutz

We took one of our trucks there (Ford 6.0). Good guy, decent shop. He treated us right and spent extra time explaining what our options were and the good and bad about each. Truck was fixed and returned when promised and I was pleasantly surprised with the final bill.

He does minor and major improvements to diesels. Some of his customers may like to blow lots of black smoke and act like jerks.

Inkd

We took one of our trucks there (Ford 6.0). Good guy, decent shop. He treated us right and spent extra time explaining what our options were and the good and bad about each. Truck was fixed and returned when promised and I was pleasantly surprised with the final bill.

He does minor and major improvements to diesels. Some of his customers may like to blow lots of black smoke and act like jerks.

Good to know. I may have a diesel specific problem and wanted to go there but never heard really much about their work.

I've heard plenty about their customers though...:killingme