Thank you Mr. OvertunedKingRanchSuperDuty

glhs837

Power with Control
Was a pleasant ride into Gate 3 behind your obnoxious exhaust. Spent a lifetime around aircraft engines, and cloud belching support equipment, and somehow, even though there was no black cloud out of your 6 inch exhaust pipe, the stench was enough to both give me a headache and make me lightheaded. Again, thanks.

glhs837

Power with Control
Screw off Jeff :) It's about consideration. If you are pumping out noxious fumes at one and a half feet above ground level, you are not being considerate of other people. If you are going to make your truck spout eye watering fumes, go for the vertical stack. Get that crap up six feet in the air.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you expect him to go buy a new truck to make you happy? <---that's a real question. What would you like him to do to fix what you perceive as a problem?

Do you expect him to go buy a new truck to make you happy? <---that's a real question. What would you like him to do to fix what you perceive as a problem?
He already stated what he wanted the "offender" to do...

It's about consideration. If you are pumping out noxious fumes at one and a half feet above ground level, you are not being considerate of other people. If you are going to make your truck spout eye watering fumes, go for the vertical stack. Get that crap up six feet in the air.

glhs837

Power with Control

Not a stock system or an issue due to the age of the vehicle, he made the problem. Truck is new. Your broke, your vehicle is burning oil, which can be a costly repair, I get that, sometimes life ain't fair. But a new vehicle, that you have purposely modified to do this, that's not being a good neighbor.

Kinnakeet

screw off jeff :) it's about consideration. If you are pumping out noxious fumes at one and a half feet above ground level, you are not being considerate of other people. If you are going to make your truck spout eye watering fumes, go for the vertical stack. Get that crap up six feet in the air.
jack your car up six feet if you dont want to smell the fumes some people are constant crying #######s like you!!

Kinnakeet

Not a stock system or an issue due to the age of the vehicle, he made the problem. Truck is new. Your broke, your vehicle is burning oil, which can be a costly repair, I get that, sometimes life ain't fair. But a new vehicle, that you have purposely modified to do this, that's not being a good neighbor.
Its his truck he can do what he wants to do to it new or not!,if you dont like it dont get behind him in line

BernieP

Resident PIA
Its his truck he can do what he wants to do to it new or not!,if you dont like it dont get behind him in line

spoken like a true redneck, and when the state decides to impose yearly inspections, including emissions, what will your response be then?

spoken like a true redneck, and when the state decides to impose yearly inspections, including emissions, what will your response be then?

I was just going to post something similar. That's the only reason they get away with it now.... no testing.

Kinnakeet

I was just going to post something similar. That's the only reason they get away with it now.... no testing.
bunch of bleeding heart liberals,diesels as of now dont get emissions tested,and we love spewing black soot on your little emission friendly foreign junk you probably drive.

SG_Player1974

bunch of bleeding heart liberals,diesels as of now dont get emissions tested,and we love spewing black soot on your little emission friendly foreign junk you probably drive.

Yep.... and how much of that welfare check do you spend each month on diesel for that hog? OR does mommy and daddy still chip in?

Kinnakeet

Yep.... and how much of that welfare check do you spend each month on diesel for that hog? OR does mommy and daddy still chip in?
My wife drives it everyday to work, I have a company vehicle and 2 racecars that pollute the air also,by looking at yor avatar I would say you still live in your parents basement smoking pot and wishing it was legal.I read a quote the other day about people like you...I dont always talk to obama suppoters but when I do I order a happy meal.