ATTENTION EVERYONE: Please read!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please check the email address associated with your forum account and make sure it is up to date and valid. We're getting a lot of bouncebacks, so it's time to clean house but I want to give you the opportunity to fixee fixee before I start.

Go into Settings at the top of the page, then on the left menu you'll see Edit Email and Password.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Whenever you update your email, the system will deactivate your account until you respond to a new activation email which is sent out at the time of the change. This is to prevent people from changing their email to something bogus. If you update your email, please make sure you respond to the activation email. As always, check your SPAM folder.

Thanks!

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It has been so many years since I used that account, I don't remember my password!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It has been so many years since I used that account, I don't remember my password!

I know, but I finally remembered and changed the email. The email I had in there I haven't used in a long time. It was a yahoo email that I think got hacked a while back. Glad I saw this thread.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I tried to change it to my new email, but it says it is already in use, is that because it is my classifieds account email?

sm8

Glad I am not the only one who did not have the best email on file. Thank you for the reminder.