Primary Care Physician

JnK

My husband and I recently moved to the Lexington Park area and we’re looking for a primary care physician. We would like an office with a friendly staff, fairly easy to get an appointment, and a doctor who takes time with their patients. We already tried Shah Associates and were not impressed. Any suggestions would be appreciated! And we’re willing to drive a few miles in order to go to a good doctor. Thanks!

PeoplesElbow

Check out the Benner Medical Group, the nurse practitioner is the one most likely to see you on a regular basis, she is great.

Goldenhawk

We've been very happy for quite a long time (15 years+) with Dr. Gill at the Bean Building. Has dealt with my wife and I from 30s-40s, her Mom 60s-70s, and her mental and physical handicap brother 40s-50s, with equal skill and compassion for all. I enjoy seeing him each time I go, which is twice a year for cholesterol checkups and annual flight physicals.

Palominolover

We've been very happy for quite a long time (15 years+) with Dr. Gill at the Bean Building. Has dealt with my wife and I from 30s-40s, her Mom 60s-70s, and her mental and physical handicap brother 40s-50s, with equal skill and compassion for all. I enjoy seeing him each time I go, which is twice a year for cholesterol checkups and annual flight physicals.

I second Dr Gill!

CRHS89

I just learned that MedStar has bought the Shah Associate practice. So it seems that choices are getting more and more limited.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just learned that MedStar has bought the Shah Associate practice. So it seems that choices are getting more and more limited.

From what I heard from my physician, the younger Shah's were more interested in actually practicing medicine than dealing will all the administrative issues that go will running a practice.

Roman

I second the Benner Medical Group. I just started going there after my Doctor died. I was reluctant at first, because I had the same Doctor over 25 years. I see Nurse Practitioner Jeni Carico. She is wonderful. The practice is located on the Calvert side of the T.J. Bridge, in the Solomon's Urgent Care building. You are seen in a timely fashion, front desk staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the practice is clean. Their phone number is 410-449-6602.
Check out the Benner Medical Group, the nurse practitioner is the one most likely to see you on a regular basis, she is great.