Anybody else hear that rumbling?

nelsonmuntz

Excuse me, if this has been covered before. What is that rumbling that I'm constantly hearing? It sounds like thunder but it's not because , I hear it on the clearest day. Is it the PAX? Dynamite blasting? Aliens? or the four horseman of the apocalypse?
Thanks

PeoplesElbow

One thing they do is test out the big navy ship guns.

I was hearing rumbling about 10 last night, didnt think they did it that late.

lmor

rumbling?

We heard and felt rumbling last night around ten and today it continues. It was so strong that we checked around the house. Not sure it is Dahlgren running tests or practice as they have never tested at night only during the day.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Fracking. In Texas. The giant voids it creates. It so big.

How big is it? It is so fracking big that the East coast in collapsing, subterraneanly, into it.

Excuse me, if this has been covered before. What is that rumbling that I'm constantly hearing? It sounds like thunder but it's not because , I hear it on the clearest day. Is it the PAX? Dynamite blasting? Aliens? or the four horseman of the apocalypse?
Thanks

I have heard it for the last several days in Hollywood. Sounds like explosions or cannons in the distance... driving me crazy

sm8

I have heard it for the last several days in Hollywood. Sounds like explosions or cannons in the distance... driving me crazy

It has been going on for years it just always seems worse in the spring. My husband told me it had something to do with the way the leaves are budding out in the spring causing the echo to be stronger. To be completely honest he started rambling and I zoned out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There has been a lot of noise coming out of Dahlgren recently. Unusually closely-spaced explosions too....not sure what they are testing. Our 10'x10' aluminum shop doors face directly towards Dahlgren...and so we notice every little test they conduct. ;-p

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:cds:

The sad part is actually, some may believe you.

Nature abhors a vacuum, right? There has to be some sort of void created yes? I mean, I'm not claiming to know and am happy to listen to explanations that there is no void, no consequential void, created by taking gas and oil out. :popcorn: