Pollen

PeoplesElbow

Is covering everything right now. My asphalt driveway has quite a yellow hue to it and my car looks like it has had dirt dumped on it.

What is this pollen from? The place I grew up had more trees than southern Maryland but we never had pollen like this, infact I don't ever remember seeing pollen before I moved here.

Tami2red

Definitely pine and evergreen. Cedar, pine, etc. I live on Benadryl this time of year. Welcome to MD. If you don't like the weather, give it a minute it'll change.:killingme

General Lee

Be thankful you aren't swarmed with those damn green inch worms descending from the trees, leaving strings of webs everywhere. Third year in a row and its like its straight out of a horror movie. Billions of them

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Pollen down here is from the oak trees. Around late Feb to mid-March, it is just yellow, with the pool skimmer having to be dumped twice a day. The only thing we get from our southern pines is pine straw, sap, and very sharp pointed cones.

We have lots of both trees.

PeoplesElbow

Be thankful you aren't swarmed with those damn green inch worms descending from the trees, leaving strings of webs everywhere. Third year in a row and its like its straight out of a horror movie. Billions of them

I do have inch worms, and the dingle berries from the oak trees covering my house, cars and driveway.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Oops I didn't know there was a thread on this already.

I just posted that we got very little rain yesterday in Mechanicsville and I have it coating everything.

Finally my decogestant is starting to work. I can hear clearly now. :bann:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I had a few crawling on my car I don't drive very often yesterday. Last year, I had so many it sounds like rain in my treed area.

Tami2red

Oops I didn't know there was a thread on this already.

I just posted that we got very little rain yesterday in Mechanicsville and I have it coating everything.

Finally my decogestant is starting to work. I can hear clearly now. :bann:

The rain is gone..... Sorry. Couldn't stop myself.

I blame the pollen.:drummer::whack:

I realize no one will get it. I think it's funny. Stop picking on me!