Things YOU do that should be banned...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...so, as companion to the control issue tread Pete started, presuming we're not all absolutely perfect and it's just EVERYONE else that needs banning, what about you, in a moment of self reflection would most think SHOULD be banned (what you do, listen to, say, think, wear, whatever) and YOU can also see the point?

:popcorn:

Y'all would ban me from ever mentioning the last Presidents name again, ever, and I get that. :buddies:

...so, as companion to the control issue tread Pete started, presuming we're not all absolutely perfect and it's just EVERYONE else that needs banning, what about you, in a moment of self reflection would most think SHOULD be banned (what you do, listen to, say, think, wear, whatever) and YOU can also see the point?

:popcorn:

Y'all would ban me from ever mentioning the last Presidents name again, ever, and I get that. :buddies:

Oooh... now here's a topic we can really sink our teeth into.

I of course don't do anything that should be banned (mass pixel wastage notwithstanding), but I'm anxiously waiting to see what kinds of stuff the bad people around here can come up with.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oooh... now here's a topic we can really sink our teeth into.

I of course don't do anything that should be banned (mass pixel wastage notwithstanding), but I'm anxiously waiting to see what kinds of stuff the bad people around here can come up with.

I don't expect much but, who knows? As I age it's endlessly fascinating coming to grips with who we are as a people, what we do with freedom, how we view it.

In a conversation it came up that the ability to see both sides of an argument, to actually be able to argue for both sides is rather rare but I don't think so. I just think we don't like to, we don't WANT to. We truly do have the invasive, intrusive government run by the invasive intrusive people we have running it BECAUSE we are highly invasive and intrusive in our mind set; you're an idiot. I am not. Thus what YOU do is offensive/bad taste/ dumb etc and what I do is fine. And it just goes issue by issue. Liberalism destroyed Baltimore. As though right wingers have nothing to do with endless trade deals that mean either cheaper labor coming in or simply getting someone else to do it for less and less with the inevitable, predictable consequences of lack of decent jobs.

Right now, the most fascinating thing is going on as lefties defend regressive, totalitarian Islam against free speech. Simply fascinating.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Twirling my hair when bored.
Eye rolling when someone says something stupid. IT is so hard at times to not roll my eyes.

gretchen

I'll give this a real answer. The worst things I do are that I can be vindictive and not fight fairly,and rude. I often will waltz right past someone and barely nod like I'm the queen of England. In actuality,I'm shy and get nervous but it reads as bitchy. I'll see someone I know but if they don't say hi first I think they forgot who I am and feel stupid. I'm a very road ragey driver. All that should be banned. I also wear things I shouldn't but don't care,either too tight,too much boobs,or too young. And lastly, I have a big problem with not wearing clothes. Yesterday I ran to Food Lion with my hubby. I waited in the car,and it was a short drive. But I was wearing a tank top and boy cut panties. It was hot,and I just didn't care.

PeoplesElbow

Farting in public, doing it at work and blaming my coworkers.

Doing it in the stairwell when alone hanging out nearby and when someone goes up the stairs i pass them and look at them like they did it.

GregV814

well, I carry around a coleman cooler with a taped label on it stating, AMERICAN CRYOGENICS LAB, Human head, and I drop it frequently...or perhaps whn I act as an elevator operator and blurt out show tunes from the 1940's on the 40th floor....other than that, nothin....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Absolutely not! Your mumbling gives me some of my most hilarious moments in life. :lol:

Ban high carb and unhealthy snack foods. It pains me to type this but...ban Fritos.

Ban laziness procrastination. Don't the Japanese have a mandatory exercise session every day or something like that? Yeah, we need to do that in this country.

Ban computer/online games.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:cds:
Absolutely not! Your mumbling gives me some of my most hilarious moments in life. :lol:

Ban high carb and unhealthy snack foods. It pains me to type this but...ban Fritos.

Ban laziness procrastination. Don't the Japanese have a mandatory exercise session every day or something like that? Yeah, we need to do that in this country.

Ban computer/online games.

You are :meam: My dogs feet smells like fritos. How can you ban Fritos? :cds:

And I'll procrastinate if I want to. This is America. :patriot:

As for the computer games, you will have a :nerd: riot if you try that in your communist state. :mad: