Bald Husbands

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Fat Wives?

How do you ladies feel about your husband/SO losing their hair?

Go bitches.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Bald is great on some men. I have dated a few. MUCH better than the comb over!

littlelady

God bless the USA
My husband has that crown balding thing on the top of his head like where a Yarmulkas goes, but otherwise has a full head of hair and the sexy hair receding thing at the temples. Thanks, mom. LOL! But, seriously, we age and it happens. Sexy changes with age. If you are truly in love it only deepens and sexy will remain until the end.

officeguy

There isn't much you can do against male pattern baldness. There is a lot you can do against getting fat. Not the same thing.
Now what you do with your balding head is a different question. Comb-overs fall into the 'that looks ridiculous' thread and should be outlawed. Just shave the thing and wear a cap.

oldman

Lobster Land
DoWhat, I haven't paid for a haircut in many years. I bought a clipper and used a #2 for a number of years and for the past few went down to a #1. It's easy, convenient and think of all the money saved by doing it myself. That money could be used to buy beer.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
DoWhat, I haven't paid for a haircut in many years. I bought a clipper and used a #2 for a number of years and for the past few went down to a #1. It's easy, convenient and think of all the money saved by doing it myself. That money could be used to buy beer.
I would miss the young ladies rubbing my head and shaving the back of my neck.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
#0 on my clippers. I lack the testicular fortitude to put a blade to it though. Hell with my luck I'd start having the DT's mid shave and end up looking like a reject from a Road Warrior movie.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
#0 on my clippers. I lack the testicular fortitude to put a blade to it though. Hell with my luck I'd start having the DT's mid shave and end up looking like a reject from a Road Warrior movie.

:lmao:

Now that there is funny, and I can see that happening to myself if I tried it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Stop doing that before a Buffet concert! :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Went number 2 a few years back at the barber, then down to a 1. Did shave it for a few months two years ago, but it was more time and effort than I felt like bothering with. I used a Head Blade for a while then just used my Mach razor after I got the motions down. Nowadays I just use the bare Wahl clippers every couple of weeks. Takes four minutes

I got my hair trimmed very short so I didn't have to deal with it in the hospital back in December. Here it is May, and it's STILL too short.