What's the "Oldest Thing" you own and still use?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Probably a hand crank food mill/grinder. Not sure the exact date, but most likely from the 1940's.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I have a fishing pole/reel combo that I purchased in 1973. My first fly pole. It still catches fish!!!

Roman

My Great Grandmother's wedding band. I wear it constantly, and have been over 40 years. circa 1890

A small blue toolbox and a small Craftsman screwdriver. Got them for Christmas when I was .... maybe... 5? That makes it 1959.

Christy

b*tch rocket
My grandmother's aprons. They were made from old flour/feed bags during the Great Depression. I had no idea of their age and origin until just recently. But I still use them. :yay:

Stew

My grandmother's aprons. They were made from old flour/feed bags during the Great Depression. I had no idea of their age and origin until just recently. But I still use them. :yay:

That was 80 years ago.. hard to believe they haven't fell apart by now!

Restless

We haven't needed to use it yet and hope to never need to, but we have a Prussian sword from 1820. It is still sharp too!
I also have an old bread/cutting board that was my great grandmothers that I use when I bake bread.

PsyOps

Pixelated
1979 Gibson ES-335.

ES335.jpg

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
The butcher block from my grandparents country store. It's well over 100 years old. Designed and built my kitchen around it. I use it every day.