Knock knock.. who's there.

Spook

Soo an 18 year old and his two buddies go to someone's house with a dispute.
Boy did he knock on the wrong door! At least the world is devoid one less idiot.

I'd love to be on that kids jury, he might have a chance at freedom.
If you bring violence to a person's house, and get what you brought,
what goes around comes around. Instant karma is great.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0515/policeinvestigatefatalstabbing.html

Thug lives matter

(not so much)

Last edited:

tommyjo

Soo an 18 year old and his two buddies go to someone's house with a dispute.
Boy did he knock on the wrong door! At least the world is devoid one less idiot.

I'd love to be on that kids jury, he might have a chance at freedom.
If you bring violence to a person's house, and get what you brought,
what goes around comes around. Instant karma is great.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0515/policeinvestigatefatalstabbing.html

Sorry but no. There is very little info here...but you obviously missed the critical line:

Middleton stabbed Lucas as Lucas was fleeing from an altercation with him.

You are not defending yourself or your castle if you kill someone who is fleeing from you (thug or not)...particularly when they are well outside the bounds of your "castle". Also the article did not state that the intruder had a weapon...

First degree murder might be a bit much, but the stabber became the assailant and not the victim.

PeoplesElbow

I don't think we are talking about someone who was simply minding their own business and the guy he stabbed just started #### with him. My guess is drug deal gone bad or something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry but no. There is very little info here...but you obviously missed the critical line:

Oh boo hoo hoo. Kid tried to bring it, it got bought. What was Thug #2 supposed to do, call the police? This sounds like justifiable homicide to me.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Oh boo hoo hoo. Kid tried to bring it, it got bought. What was Thug #2 supposed to do, call the police? This sounds like justifiable homicide to me.

Quick count, how many others expected to see ice maker as the answer?

BernieP

Resident PIA

unfortunately when you chase someone who is "running away" the self defense argument goes out the window. There in lies the problem. Do I shed a tear for any of the punks involved? No, but you can't condone the actions of the killer. In this case it's a two for one, maybe even get the other two "accomplices" off the street too.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Sure I can. :shrug:

would you vote to acquit?

If so, what if the next time he uses a 9mm instead of a knife and sprays the parking lot hitting a few innocent bystanders.
Would that be okay because 3 punks started #### with him?

All 4 are punks, society is better off with them behind bars. But even if he wasn't a punk, we have laws about the application of deadly force and self defense. You ain't got much to stand on when you are chasing someone who is unarmed down and stab them with a knife.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If so, what if the next time he uses a 9mm instead of a knife and sprays the parking lot hitting a few innocent bystanders.

That is not what happened and I cannot base an opinion on hypotheticals.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

All 4 are punks, society is better off with them behind bars. But even if he wasn't a punk, we have laws about the application of deadly force and self defense. You ain't got much to stand on when you are chasing someone who is unarmed down and stab them with a knife.

Why is Maryland importing thugs from North Caroline to clean up the dregs of society? Aren't there enough in Maryland already?

BernieP

Resident PIA
That is not what happened and I cannot base an opinion on hypotheticals.

according to the report, he chased the three who had confronted him. Obviously he had a knife. If that's okay, the next step up is a gun - which he may have had inside.
No where in the story does it say the three guys showed up with weapons or attacked him. It said they had a dispute. Of course the logical leap is drugs. The logical leap could have been a woman.

rdytogo

according to the report, he chased the three who had confronted him. Obviously he had a knife. If that's okay, the next step up is a gun - which he may have had inside.
No where in the story does it say the three guys showed up with weapons or attacked him. It said they had a dispute. Of course the logical leap is drugs. The logical leap could have been a woman.

Of course if he had a gun, this conversation probably wouldn't be happening. If he had a gun and plugged this guy at his front door, I think then he has an argument for self defense.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Coulda been anything. But if homeboy showed up at his door with two buddies in tow, I think we can assume that there was some ill intent. Regardless, I truly do not care when thugs kill each other. Good riddance. If killing each other keeps them too busy to kill innocent citizens, well hooray.