Baltimore Riots....yet more information!!!!!

GregV814

Two, count em TWO Baltimore Corrections Officers have bben charged with looting a store a few weeks ago during the vigil for Dead Fred....well sir, there you have it.

Colin Campbell, The Baltimore Sun
Updated May 13, 2015
Two Baltimore correctional officers were charged Wednesday with looting a downtown convenience store during unrest last month over the death of Freddie Gray, officials said.

Tamika Cobb and Kendra Richard were caught on video taking merchandise from the 7-Eleven on the corner of W. Baltimore and Howard streets on April 25, the state Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services said.

It was one of several stores that were damaged and looted in the city when protests turned violent over the death of Gray, 25, a week after he suffered a severe spinal injury in police custody.

The officers, who were both assigned to facilities downtown, were charged with theft and burglary and placed on unpaid leave, the department said.

Last edited:

LtownTaxpayer

Just following in the proud tradition of Baltimore corrections officers. :(

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2cbc14-ac23-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_story.html

Of course I am being sarcastic. There are plenty of wonderful corrections officers. It is always the bad apples that get the attention. The whole mess is horrible - Obama sending reps to the funeral (but ignoring police officer victims in other locations), the riots, the utter stupidity on display on the nation's airwaves, and the destruction of property of law abiding citizens. It is just sad any way that you look at it.

BTW the Black Guerilla Family mentioned in the WaPo article was Ismaaiyl Brinsley's (the murderer of the two NYC police officers killed last year) gang affiliation. :(

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

Two, count em TWO Baltimore Corrections Officers have bben charged with looting a store a few weeks ago during the vigil for Dead Fred....well sir, there you have it.

Colin Campbell, The Baltimore Sun
Updated May 13, 2015
Two Baltimore correctional officers were charged Wednesday with looting a downtown convenience store during unrest last month over the death of Freddie Gray, officials said.

Tamika Cobb and Kendra Richard were caught on video taking merchandise from the 7-Eleven on the corner of W. Baltimore and Howard streets on April 25, the state Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services said.

It was one of several stores that were damaged and looted in the city when protests turned violent over the death of Gray, 25, a week after he suffered a severe spinal injury in police custody.

The officers, who were both assigned to facilities downtown, were charged with theft and burglary and placed on unpaid leave, the department said.[/QUOTE

SHOCKER..
#### girl git wif its and get yo some of dat free ####
Planet of the apes is coming :razz::faint:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Nothing but nasty Thugs who take advantage of every opportunity. "I can't breave!" (Maybe that's a good thing)

These boards can, and should be realistically nasty, with all due respect, for sure, IMHO, if someone opens themselves up to it.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I thought the thugs were rioting because they didn't have jobs. These 2 losers had a job that pays quite well.

They corrections officers at the Baltimore City Jail took a pay cut when the state and feds cracked down on the gangs controlling the jail.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Inappropriate comment! Surely we can discuss this topic without being jerks.

Isn't it though?

It should have read differently.

"The Planet of the Apes is here!"

####ing bunch of uncivilized ######s is all they are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's get real: you're not going to get the cream of the crop wanting to be a convict babysitter. Yes, there are some fine people who are corrections officers, and they'd be the first ones to tell you that most of their coworkers are knuckleheads. The only way that job wouldn't be the suckiest suck that ever sucked is if you could bust some heads, and the crybabies won't let you do that. So that job sucks.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
mass hiring.... I've mentioned this before that under the O'Malley administration they did mass hiring and this is what you get. You get a C.O. who lives and works in the community and are too close to the population they serve. At one point they were hiring them at 18 and at that age, they are in no way shape or form ready to deal with the manipulation that exists in this realm.

Our correction system in the U.S. has failed as a whole anyway and now there is a tremendous push to get these incarcerated folks back out in the general population and under the supervision of Parole and Probation, not that they will par any better.

It really is a mess.

Spook

Yes!

Isn't it though?

It should have read differently.

"The Planet of the Apes is here!"

####ing bunch of uncivilized ######s is all they are.

You hit the nail on the head sir. These animals take advantage of every situation, destroy communities and continue to lower standards.

BernieP

Resident PIA
mass hiring.... I've mentioned this before that under the O'Malley administration they did mass hiring and this is what you get. You get a C.O. who lives and works in the community and are too close to the population they serve. At one point they were hiring them at 18 and at that age, they are in no way shape or form ready to deal with the manipulation that exists in this realm.

Our correction system in the U.S. has failed as a whole anyway and now there is a tremendous push to get these incarcerated folks back out in the general population and under the supervision of Parole and Probation, not that they will par any better.

It really is a mess.

In Bal'more you have convicts making a higher income than the warden, let alone the CO's. Face it, crime pays.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
In Bal'more you have convicts making a higher income than the warden, let alone the CO's. Face it, crime pays.

Not just Bal'more Bernie. I know crime pays. I had to interview a convict who told me 18 months in the slammer is nothing compared to the $150K they can make in a matter of a few months dealing drugs. :lol:

You get young people into the detention setting and they fall victim to manipulation.

It often starts off with the convict telling them they are pretty, smart, etc. The young naive C.O. takes it all in. So I wonder what convicts these C.O.'s were with that night?