29b

Footballfreak

JPC

I was having lunch today at Monterey's and overheard someone saying that Bohanan's former treasurer was going to file to run in the Democratic primary and that Bohanan was going to run for State Senate.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Will Set Us All Free.

Footballfreak said:
JPC

I was having lunch today at Monterey's and overheard someone saying that Bohanan's former treasurer was going to file to run in the Democratic primary and that Bohanan was going to run for State Senate.
:popcorn: Yea, right, the State Senate seat is filled with Bohanan's brother-in-law Roy Dyson(D) and Dyson helped put Bohanan in the 29B office. So that overheard message is far from correct.

Just one big happy oligarchy family. :howdy:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Footballfreak said:
Well Oz football season is over so I am trying to fill my time. Also I was just trying to mess with JPC

Seems like we have candidates and campaigns appear on these forums during election cycles. You arrived last month, and all of your posts are political... Hmmm... :really:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

Oz said:
Seems like we have candidates and campaigns appear on these forums during election cycles. You arrived last month, and all of your posts are political... Hmmm... :really:
:yay: Well I noticed that too. I am pleased to see another poster that recognizes things. My compliments to Oz.

:popcorn: ----------------------------- :howdy:

Footballfreak

Oz said:

Oz
Well I am interested in politics and I did not realize that posting political comments in political threads was unacceptable. Is this a public forum or just for the longtime residents? I am relatively new(4 years) to the area and was looking to chat about politics.

So if I have made you uncomfortable, I am sorry you feel that way. Other wise I think we can enjoy some banter.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Footballfreak said:
Oz
Well I am interested in politics and I did not realize that posting political comments in political threads was unacceptable. Is this a public forum or just for the longtime residents? I am relatively new(4 years) to the area and was looking to chat about politics.

So if I have made you uncomfortable, I am sorry you feel that way. Other wise I think we can enjoy some banter.

No problem at all. Just that the anonymity of the forums that we all enjoy can also create the skepticism I expressed above. Bring on the banter.

Footballfreak

Oz said:
No problem at all. Just that the anonymity of the forums that we all enjoy can also create the skepticism I expressed above. Bring on the banter.

Totally understandable. You seem to be from the area by your post about the commissioner candidates. I look forward to discussions with you over the next few months, or at least until football season starts.

Footballfreak

JPC said:
:yay: Well I noticed that too. I am pleased to see another poster that recognizes things. My compliments to Oz.

:popcorn: ----------------------------- :howdy:

Of course Oz now JPC assumes you guys are thinking alike. Wow what a thought!!