2nd child sex offender dies after getting beaten by inmate

Hijinx

I doubt they were killed because they were child molesters.
They were both there for may years without being killed.
Probably some other reason.
I guess the chance for parole went out the window for all three

Toxick

Splat
Both beaten inmates were taken to the hospital. One died on the way, the other died days later.

officeguy

The guy who shot his kids on the eastern shore and staged a car-jacking to cover his tracks was strangled to death by another inmate at Jessup. The one who killed him plead guilty at the first opportunity and got another life sentence tacked on to the two he already had.
Harming kids puts an offender at great risk on the inside as there will be no group willing to protect him. Maybe this was about someone being short a pack of cigarettes, but given that both offenders had the same background, I would suspect prison discipline first.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I
nmate David Bobb, a 48-year-old convicted child molester, died while on the way to the hospital, officials said. Since 2005 he was serving life with the possibility of parole for aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14 years old.

Inmate 62-year-old Graham De Luis-Conti died a few days later. Conti was in the prison since 2001. He also was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole for aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14 years old, according to KBAK.

The attacker, Watson, has been in the prison since 2009. He's serving life with the possibility of parole for first-degree murder.

Don't have any more information than what's in the story. Right now I can't even see the pictures, still loading.
Could be members of a rival gang, could be a hit. Interesting that both dead guys had the exact same charge, and the age of the victim was the same, as was the sentence. The only difference was the year they were charged.

The guy accused of killing them had nothing to lose. Life without parole, makes him a rather dangerous man.

Toxick

Splat
Must be someone I have on iggy.

No...

I was playing the violin for the beaten inmates.

Sarcastically.
Like: "Boo-hoo... screw those guys".

Although - by now the humor has worn off.

Trust me though - when I wrote it, it was simply glistening with comic irony.

Glistening!

Auntie Biache'

No...

I was playing the violin for the beaten inmates.

Sarcastically.
Like: "Boo-hoo... screw those guys".

Although - by now the humor has worn off.

Trust me though - when I wrote it, it was simply glistening with comic irony.

Glistening!

:evil:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I forgot the BLUF, the only thing that appear to have in common is the crime that landed them in the lockup, it seems to fit the profile of the crimes even the worse criminals don't stand for.

Hijinx

I forgot the BLUF, the only thing that appear to have in common is the crime that landed them in the lockup, it seems to fit the profile of the crimes even the worse criminals don't stand for.
They stood for it for a lot of years before they got them.

BernieP

Resident PIA
People like this should be shipped off to Devils Island
Poster child for the death penalty. He's a threat to the guards, other employees and inmates.
If we are going to imprison people for their crimes, we cannot tolerate crimes in the prison or we are no better than the criminals.

Hijinx

Poster child for the death penalty. He's a threat to the guards, other employees and inmates.
If we are going to imprison people for their crimes, we cannot tolerate crimes in the prison or we are no better than the criminals.

The deed was done in California.
They already have close to 800 people on death row that will more than likely die of natural causes.
His chances of being executed are at least 800 to 1 against it.

But I agree with you , this guy has nothing to lose by killing fellow inmates or the guards, the safest thing for all is one bullet in the back of the head.