2nd police officer dies

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I read a claim that the attacker, Michael Kennedy, did it to commit suicide. Apparently, suicide is a motivation for many people who deliberately attack police officers. Do you believe that's true? If he was hell-bent on offing himself, couldn't he do it at home instead of killing others?

dck4shrt

Tonio said:
I read a claim that the attacker, Michael Kennedy, did it to commit suicide. Apparently, suicide is a motivation for many people who deliberately attack police officers. Do you believe that's true? If he was hell-bent on offing himself, couldn't he do it at home instead of killing others?

The suicide by cop thing is pretty well documented. As to why someone would do that, i have no idea, but I'd guess it has to do with being too afraid to do it yourself so you are going to make someone do it for you...?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Tonio said:
I read he was paranoid schizophrenic, and heard "voices". He recently had some trouble with the law, and the voices told him to do it.