3 Day Weekend... What's goin' down?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BK's on Sunday!!

It is supposed to be in the 70's and Otter and I can do Sunday. BK's dress is always interesting.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Sunday sounds perfect! But now what the heck am I supposed to do for the rest of the weekend? :confused: :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Christy
Sunday sounds perfect! But now what the heck am I supposed to do for the rest of the weekend? :confused: :lmao:

Maybe you'd like to be MY date for the wedding?!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Whoo-hoo!

Originally posted by jazz lady

A REAL pro football team... :lol:

Oh puh-leeeze...oh, sorry about the resident thug...:biggrin:

Hail to the Redskins...Hail Vic-to-ry!!! (okay, one can always fantisize, right?)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Whoo-hoo!

Originally posted by cattitude

Oh puh-leeeze...oh, sorry about the resident thug...:biggrin:

Hail to the Redskins...Hail Vic-to-ry!!! (okay, one can always fantisize, right?)

Actually, I AM a Redskins fan, but the tickets were free, so away I go!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whoo-hoo!

Originally posted by jazz lady

Actually, I AM a Redskins fan, but the tickets were free, so away I go!

Whew I am relieved..I was sorry that I was gonna have to give up my new friend!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by blueeyes76
Saturday night should be a busy night at The Valley Lee Tavern, on Rt. 249. They had a mechanical bull there for the grand opening a while back. It was a real hit, so they're bringing it back! It's not a country bar, by the way!

Wooo hoo! Zeus is back!!!!!!!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
i will be in Valley Lee getting my butt tossed off a bull :cheers: :cheers:

Have fun! My sister will probably be there. I just hope she doesnt try that thing

Cracka

Originally posted by Christy
It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so we could always invite ourselves over to BK's! :razz2:

Crap!!It woulda been a perfect weekend for that too!!:cheers: Where did you go BK!!???

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Cracka

I talked to BK yesterday and went to visit him at the cabin. He really misses us and wants all of us to come over tomorrow afternoon...ya coming?

Cracka

I just got a PM from watercolor about that,I didn't know,but yeah that would be awesome!!:cheers: Wait,...I thought you had to go shooting that day??