Taco Bell coming to Charlotte Hall

BernieP

Resident PIA
The other two Mexican restaurants aren't good enough?

:killingme

Taco Bell is about as "Mexican" as the "Mexican" Restaurants, I would say the food quality is about on par, Taco Bell has a drive thru and there are no utensils or plates required.

But, while I would agree we don't exactly have diversity, it's what the public wants. Any business plan includes a survey of the potential market. You have to have a potential customer base that will support your business. More people are going to go to a "Chinese" buffet than PF Chang. It's why we got an Aldi's and not some upscale food store. Walmart and not Nordstrom. It's not like Annapolis, build it and they will come. You build anything in Southern Maryland and you are asking people to pass an existing outlet.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Which is odd, since they are both owned by the same people :) But I love the FC, and wasn't happy with the TG myself :)

Funny, we have two Chinese places within the same distance of our house in different directions, owned by the same people, one is great the other one is absolutely horrible. I always tell the people at the good one about the bad one and they look at me like I'm crazy. So I just keep my mouth shut.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:killingme

Taco Bell is about as "Mexican" as the "Mexican" Restaurants, I would say the food quality is about on par, Taco Bell has a drive thru and there are no utensils or plates required.

But, while I would agree we don't exactly have diversity, it's what the public wants. Any business plan includes a survey of the potential market. You have to have a potential customer base that will support your business. More people are going to go to a "Chinese" buffet than PF Chang. It's why we got an Aldi's and not some upscale food store. Walmart and not Nordstrom. It's not like Annapolis, build it and they will come. You build anything in Southern Maryland and you are asking people to pass an existing outlet.

How do you eat a taco salad?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'm sure a survey of the market would indicate the area needs a good grocery store, so where is that? :mad:

And yes... I feel like a broken record. I want a decent grocery store. :tantrum:

KDENISE977

I'm sure a survey of the market would indicate the area needs a good grocery store, so where is that? :mad:

And yes... I feel like a broken record. I want a decent grocery store. :tantrum:

One of the cashier ladies at McKays said they are being "bought out" by someone other than Shurfine and the products AND the pricing should be better. :shrug: I'm with you !! Food Lion is :dead: