Mattawoman-Beantown MTA to the General Accounting Office

NBF

Can someone school me on the best way to get to the General Accounting Office located at 441 G Street NW, Washington DC, from the Mattawoman-Beantown Park and Ride? It will be my first time riding the bus into DC and the route is not very clear. Like others, I'm trying to get as close as I can to the GAO location with a minimum of stops. I'd rather drive in, but don't think I'll be able to for some time.

I appreciate your input.

NBF

Toxick

Splat
Can someone school me on the best way to get to the General Accounting Office located at 441 G Street NW, Washington DC, from the Mattawoman-Beantown Park and Ride? It will be my first time riding the bus into DC and the route is not very clear. Like others, I'm trying to get as close as I can to the GAO location with a minimum of stops. I'd rather drive in, but don't think I'll be able to for some time.

I appreciate your input.

NBF

You get on the 903 from the park & Ride. Then you ride that and get off at Louisiana and D... that's right out front of the Union Station Metro Station. Get on the Red line to Judiciary Square Station (It's literally like the next station over - it should be like a 2 minute ride and $2-3).

Walk north two blocks to G Street and there you go.

brnpugli

You get on the 903 from the park & Ride. Then you ride that and get off at Louisiana and D... that's right out front of the Union Station Metro Station. Get on the Red line to Judiciary Square Station (It's literally like the next station over - it should be like a 2 minute ride and $2-3).

Walk north two blocks to G Street and there you go.

Take a look at the 705 commuter bus stops. This bus drops you off at Judiciary Square so you would just have to walk a couple of blocks.

NBF

I appreciate your input.

NBF

Thanks to everyone for their input. It's working and getting to know the ins/outs of these routes is interesting to say the least. Have a great work week.