Moving back to St. Mary's.

UNIX

Hey SOMD peeps. I am moving back to MD (St. Mary's) around the first week in July.:jameo: I am looking for a small house, Casista for me and my boxer pup.
Looking online isn't any help so I'm residing to this. I am running into issues having a dog and his size. He is a good boy and very well trained.
Anyone have any hookups to help a brotha out. :huggy: Thanks.

jrt_ms1995

Hey SOMD peeps. I am moving back to MD (St. Mary's) around the first week in July.:jameo: I am looking for a small house, Casista for me and my boxer pup.
Looking online isn't any help so I'm residing to this. I am running into issues having a dog and his size. He is a good boy and very well trained.
Anyone have any hookups to help a brotha out. :huggy: Thanks.

What're you looking for? Rent or buy? Low-cost purchase to fix up? 1st District - 7th District? Help us help you.

Note: I only replied because I like your username. :smile:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Just be aware that there are no Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. There have also been a lot of new Dollar stores and nail places built since you left. And Charlotte Hall still doesn't have public sewer.

And many people don't believe that it always pays to shop at McKay's.

UNIX

Just renting. Low cost would be nice. Maybe a fixer upper for partial rent, an unattached unit. I'm familiar with St. Mary's, the area really isn't an issue. I'm an old timer of St. Mary's along with my name. lol