Over before it began

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Started raining and thundering; I got a call from emergency thing saying to TAKE COVER!! SAVE YOURSELF!! 5 mins later it was over.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Started raining and thundering; I got a call from emergency thing saying to TAKE COVER!! SAVE YOURSELF!! 5 mins later it was over.

I just came in. Every day at this same time, it gets dark, starts to thunder, the wind blows. I put everything away and come inside, then nothing...it's back to sunny again. I know the first time I don't put everything away and stay outside all hell will break loose. I hate these wannabe storms.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The county closed all fields tonight for "impending weather". The oldest starts tournament play this week, a practice would have been nice. #chickenlittle

PeoplesElbow

The storm on the back side of the base was quite strong, at one point you couldn't see more than 5 ft in front of you. There was also a lot of fairly deep standing water on the road in places.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The storm on the back side of the base was quite strong, at one point you couldn't see more than 5 ft in front of you. There was also a lot of fairly deep standing water on the road in places.

Nothing up here. Rained for a few minutes and done. Not even particularly hard rain.

terbear1225

rained, no POURED, jsut long enough for me to get thoroughly drenched getting the kids from the bus stop. My gorgeous red pumps might never recover :bawl:

littlelady

God bless the USA
It took a while to start here in St. Leonard, but is really coming down now. My dot and hub live in Olney and have had an issue since they bought their house of basement window wells flooding. They ran out and bought additional sump pumps today. A lot of rain. I assume this came from all the storms in the Midwest and Texas. One of my brothers lives in Houston and has an additional house in Corpus Christie. They were inundated, but fine. Not part of the awful stories we have heard in the news lately. So sad.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Poured from about 3-4pm in Lusby. Sun came out and stayed until the evening when more rain/thunder came through. A couple loud cracks of thunder woke me up and it looked like Little Cove Point Rd behind CRE flooded. Had a "high water" sign along the road this morning but all the standing water was gone by then.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I didn't get to sleep until about 1230 due to all the thunder. I already need a nap...