The Scotts

SG_Player1974

Anyone catch the Scotts on 'The Briefcase' last night?

Mechanicsville couple that got the briefcase with $101,000 in it. I thought it was a really good show and they made the right decision.

Salvador

One Nation Under God

Mechanicsville couple that got the briefcase with $101,000 in it. I thought it was a really good show and they made the right decision.

:killingme

You watched that pile of crap? Does SG stand for Super Gay?

:popcorn:

H

Hodr

So what decision did they make?

SG_Player1974

You watched that pile of crap? Does SG stand for Super Gay?

:popcorn:

Nah... Watched it with the wife. You know... that's what happens when you move out of your mom's place and get into the real world. You can actually meet women and there is no need for those pesky piles of magazines and worrying about mom finding your DVDs in the player. Of course, that will mean you have to spend less time on here so maybe that is a stretch for you both. :lol:

So what decision did they make?

I think they both decided to keep some of the money. I believe it ended up being a 120K/80K split.

mitzi

I did. I think the show is pathatic.....
Just do 50/50

I only watched because my daughter went thru school with Susan. I remember her from 1st grade on thru graduation. Won't watch it anymore. I never watch reality shows.