Shout out to Ricks Jewelers

glhs837

Power with Control
Leaving tomorrow for a trip. Broke the frame on my current glasses a week or so ago. Lenses fine, decided to just replace the frames, bought them off of Ebay for about 1/2 what the local optometrist charged for them new. Go to swap lenses in, one damn screw wont come out. Even went and bought a new set of Jewelers screwdrivers ($6 for an 18 piece mini driver set mit handle from Lowes), no joy. Been operating with my old glasses, they are pretty close. But wanted glasses ready for trip, new frames came in yesterday. Not expecting that any optometry joint would do this in a day, I went to Ricks. Drilled out balky screw in 10 minutes, charged me $5.00.

Kudos to Ricks, every time I have dealt with them, which is 4-5 times in 20 years, they have nailed it.

Hessian

Agreed,...they are my go-to place. Used several times, always happy with their work.

Tami2red

Agreed. Rick's is the go to place when you need something like that taken care of. I've been a loyal customer for years. People laugh at me, but Rick's can fix ANYTHING!

Taz

I got to give kudos to Rick's, one of my techs does his clock repair, so I might be a little biased, but have always got a square deal there.

Beta

Smile!
Rick always seems to do a great job when I get something from him. If there's ever any need for improvement, he's more than happy to help out and make sure that his customers are happy. I always appreciate that. It seems to be a lost art.