Steak in a Sack Opening CH?

fatratcat

If it's the same place as the one in the Iverson Mall, I'm not hopeful. I'll give them a shot though, as long as they are smart enough to have a nice seating area.

Beta

Smile!
If it's the same place as the one in the Iverson Mall, I'm not hopeful. I'll give them a shot though, as long as they are smart enough to have a nice seating area.

I can't find a website anywhere, but they seem to have others in MD. Is it a sub/wrap place? What a terrible name :lol:

fatratcat

:lol:

It makes me think of a hobo selling steak from their knapsack.

BTW, where is this place opening? Or will it just be somewhere along the side of 235? :jet:

It's at the interestion of Rt. 5 and Golden Beach RD where the last BBQ place was...before that it was a 7-11. There's a sign hanging in the window. I'm willing to give a chance, if it's a clean, decent place to sit down and eat.

OldHillcrestGuy

Steak in a Sack is in the Marlow Heights Shopping Center and has been family owned for over 50 years, if you grew up in that area you probably have eaten there numerous times. Good eaten, at least in previous years.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's a chain fast food place. At least in Orange Park,Fl it was.

SamSpade

It's back? They had a sign there for a while, and then they didn't.

Been to the one near Iverson. Always liked it.