Who was the most famous person you ever shaked hands with?

Grumpy

Jurgy
Brooks Robinson
Andrew Card
Charley Harraway
Chris Evert
Reggie White

all noted at one time or in some way or another

Midnightrider

Tom Clancy, but not at a book signing or anyhting, at his place in PF. Despite the rumors about him he was very personable

Midnightrider

How did you end up at his place?

he had just bought it and a friend was the caretaker of the farmette/camp they had there. One night we were having a bonfire at the beach and Tom Clancy showed up. At first he was going to chase us off, but once he found out who my frined was he stayed and sat with us for a while around the fire. I dont remember if he had a beer or not but he left and let us hang out.
Then i think they bulldozed the place shortly there after and started his home.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Moses aka Charlton Heston
President Bush
President Bush
Sen. McCain
Sen. Tip O'Neill
Sen. Jesse Helms
Tom Selleck
Mariah Carey
Ann Coulter
Don King
Bruce Willis
Gen. Carl Mundy
Gen. James Jones
Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
Charles Krauthammer
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
Astronaut John Glenn

I've had the opportunity to meet many famous people, but some I remember as that guy that was in that movie, and many of the Senators were that Senator from the Hill. Ambassadors were the country. I did meet one of the Saudi Arabian princes, but there's a lot of them. I meet a few more astronauts, but they are not really famous anymore and I can't remember their names, though it was a thrill to meet them.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I have shaken hands with-

Presidents- Carter, Clinton, Bush Sr, Bush Jr., Obama (some of thier families and dogs as well)
Many high ranking political and military officials
Celebs- Gloria Estefan, Bo Derek, Mr. Rogers, Ted Nugent, All the Teutels of OCC

I know more but can't think of them all.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I once shook hands with the infamous Larry Gude.

It was the most exciting day of my life.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I didn't shake hands with Vrai, but she hugged me. This was before she decided she hates me, of course.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I would never wash my hand again. :faint:

He's a giant. I think he's taller than my giant. I had no idea he was so tall. :faint: He scrunched down so he could pose in a picture with me too. He was so nice and personable. I met him at a benefit supporting the troops.

Stew

Moses aka Charlton Heston
President Bush
President Bush
Sen. McCain
Sen. Tip O'Neill
Sen. Jesse Helms
Tom Selleck
Mariah Carey
Ann Coulter
Don King
Bruce Willis
Gen. Carl Mundy
Gen. James Jones
Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
Charles Krauthammer
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
Astronaut John Glenn

I've had the opportunity to meet many famous people, but some I remember as that guy that was in that movie, and many of the Senators were that Senator from the Hill. Ambassadors were the country. I did meet one of the Saudi Arabian princes, but there's a lot of them. I meet a few more astronauts, but they are not really famous anymore and I can't remember their names, though it was a thrill to meet them.

I can tell you're not a Democrat:lmao: