Local cat rescue?

kerriellen

I have a friend going through a divorce who moved out of her house into an apartment. Her soon to be ex is threatening to either put their 14 year old, sick cat outside or euthanize him. She cannot have a cat where she lives. Is there a local cat rescue who will foster the cat and try to rehome him? She is worried sick about him. Thanks in advance.

Kerri

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I hate to sound cruel, but maybe humanely euthanizing the cat is the right thing to do. When you say sick, is it something treatable? Is the cat in any discomfort?

I hate to sound cruel, but maybe humanely euthanizing the cat is the right thing to do. When you say sick, is it something treatable? Is the cat in any discomfort?
And not just that but also the trauma of being stuffed in a foster cage until death as it would be very rare for a 14 year old sickly cat to be homed.

kerriellen

I don't know how sick. Last time I saw the cat he seemed fine. I'm allergic, so I try to stay away. I think it's more a chronic thing that is treatable. I can find out more if that helps.