This just got her goat......

Popster

My daughters in Bozeman, MT on the Bridgers trail.

GoatUpClose2.jpg

Popster

They met up with two goats on the ridge and this particular goat followed them for a bit. As an aside, the ridge you see on the left side of the pic was the run/race my daughter completed last year.

Info about it:

The Ed Anacker Bridger Ridge Run is one of the most technical trail runs in the United States. In 2012, Runner’s World Magazine named the Ridge Run one of its top 31 trail races in the country, giving it the title of “Most Raw Exposure.” In 2013, Outside Online named the Ridge Run one of its Top 10 Bucket List trail runs in the WORLD. The Ridge Run is 19.65 miles of brutal climbing and descending, complete with unstable footing, unpredictable weather, and, of course, miles of exposure along the ridge line of the Bridger Mountain range.

ridge1.jpg

You have to love Montana!

littlelady

God bless the USA
They met up with two goats on the ridge and this particular goat followed them for a bit. As an aside, the ridge you see on the left side of the pic was the run/race my daughter completed last year.

Info about it:

The Ed Anacker Bridger Ridge Run is one of the most technical trail runs in the United States. In 2012, Runner’s World Magazine named the Ridge Run one of its top 31 trail races in the country, giving it the title of “Most Raw Exposure.” In 2013, Outside Online named the Ridge Run one of its Top 10 Bucket List trail runs in the WORLD. The Ridge Run is 19.65 miles of brutal climbing and descending, complete with unstable footing, unpredictable weather, and, of course, miles of exposure along the ridge line of the Bridger Mountain range.

View attachment 108799

You have to love Montana!

OMG! My husband would love that! He is an ultra runner and probably knows about it, but he can't travel away every single weekend! :lol: Good for your daughter! That is quite an accomplishment!

Popster

Both of my daughters are artists; one with paint and one with a camera. Here's a more intimate view of Montana

BozemanWeeds.jpg

Popster

Crab.JPG
How cool! Is she working or vacationing?

One lives/works there, the other lives in Tacoma Park and was visiting and working on a photo project. As of today, they are both in DC and will be in Southern Maryland eating and crabs tomorrow.

Last edited:

Popster

OK, last pic. From this morning at the airport, daughter saying goodby to Bozeman and the Bridgers Mountains.

Goodby Bozeman.jpg