2003 Aerial view of St. Mary's County

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
If you get bored, this is pretty cool, you can zoom down to your house in St. Mary's County....it takes a little time, but the detail is good. 2003 Aerial photo's.

You can zoom all the way down to your backyard via the website if you so wish.

To do this yourself, follow the link below. Once on the website scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the map link.

Once the map is loaded uncheck all of the checked boxes on the right side of the page and check the 2003 Aerial Photos, then select refresh map.

Once the map has loaded point to the general area your house is located and left click to zoom. Keep zooming until you get to the desired level.

As you zoom closer, the streets name overlays become visible and it's easier to zoom down. The photo will automatically center to where you zoom to.

http://arcims.co.saint-marys.md.us/website/cablemap/viewer.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toxick

Splat
Now THAT

is some kinda wicked cool.

I was just looking at my truck in the driveway. Could even see a vague semblance of where my kids' swingset is.

Toxick

Splat
Re: Now THAT

Originally posted by Toxick
is some kinda wicked cool.

I was just looking at my truck in the driveway. Could even see a vague semblance of where my kids' swingset is.

And you can tell it was before Hurricane Isabelle - I have a fence in this one.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ok.. I found another site that is pretty cool!

duplex1.jpg

This is where I live. The one on the right! Unfortunately I couldn't zoom in any more. It would have been cool if I could zoom in.

But when you do go there.. go to "advanced search" and put in your address. Much easier that way

designerxboi

Originally posted by SEABREEZE 1957
If you get bored, this is pretty cool, you can zoom down to your house in St. Mary's County....it takes a little time, but the detail is good. 2003 Aerial photo's.

You can zoom all the way down to your backyard via the website if you so wish.

To do this yourself, follow the link below. Once on the website scroll down to the bottom of the page and follow the map link.

Once the map is loaded uncheck all of the checked boxes on the right side of the page and check the 2003 Aerial Photos, then select refresh map.

Once the map has loaded point to the general area your house is located and left click to zoom. Keep zooming until you get to the desired level.

As you zoom closer, the streets name overlays become visible and it's easier to zoom down. The photo will automatically center to where you zoom to.

http://arcims.co.saint-marys.md.us/website/cablemap/viewer.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt realize how long my driveway was! I have views from '93 on terraserver, and from '98 and '03 on GMP's site. Its neat to see how its changed over time. :)