Lawful neutral
:lol:

Attachments

• 20150726_060339.jpg
    20150726_060339.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 778

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What kind of monster puts a claymore between themselves and their food and their puppy?????????? You bastard!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's Apollo. "What are you doing??? Are you eating something??? Yes, you are, you're eating something. Right in front of me. Like I don't have feelings."

Roman

Pug mix? What a sweet little thing! I can imagine how hard it must be for you to look at that cute face and not give him anything.

Pete

Repete
Mine does that. It's funny when he realizes I am getting to the end and he hasn't gotten his quota.

Roman

My Boston Terrier sits, and drools while I'm eating. I've never seen a dog do that before.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
My Boston Terrier sits, and drools while I'm eating. I've never seen a dog do that before.

Seriously? I thought something was wrong with Maggie bc she DOESN'T beg...or watch me eat. Unless it's rotisserie chicken. she's all over that.

Pete

Repete
Seriously? I thought something was wrong with Maggie bc she DOESN'T beg...or watch me eat. Unless it's rotisserie chicken. she's all over that.

My dog loses his #### the second I walk toward the kitchen. The cats only react to ham, especially lunch meat ham. all I have to do is open the container and they appear within seconds.

luvmygdaughters

That look is priceless!!!! Capt. Morgan will wait patiently in the doorway to the kitchen/dining room, while we eat. Until...she sees you're getting ready to take...THE LAST BITE...she cant help herself. She'll sit right in front of you and drool until she gets the last bite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
really? omg my one hound will blow bubbles... Its the funniest thing ever!!!

Apollo does what Pete calls "the porpoise". He stands on his hind legs and waves his front paws in the air, saying "Aaaaarrrrrrrooooww waaaannnnngggg nyang nyang arrrr aaaaarrrrrnnnnnn..."

Pete

Repete
Apollo does what Pete calls "the porpoise". He stands on his hind legs and waves his front paws in the air, saying "Aaaaarrrrrrrooooww waaaannnnngggg nyang nyang arrrr aaaaarrrrrnnnnnn..."

Snacker, snacker, faster than lightningggggggggggggggggg

lucky_bee

RBF expert
My dog loses his #### the second I walk toward the kitchen. The cats only react to ham, especially lunch meat ham. all I have to do is open the container and they appear within seconds.

my parents' cat is this way with deli-sliced turkey. he can most definitely tell the difference between the cheese and the turkey :confused:

luvmygdaughters

Nikki, the pup we had for 18 years, was that way with cheese. She wasn't a beggar, but, she could be in a dead sleep, snoring away; as soon as you opened a piece of single wrap American cheese, she was... WHAM...right at your side.