Farrier needed in Calvert

flashyfawn

Does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable farrier that will travel to Prince Frederick? I have two horses. One just needs a trim. The other has always been barefoot but is currently dealing with a huge abscess. My vet had to carve out a large amount of the sole and recommends that once we get the abscess under control, I have the farrier put on shoes possibly with pads to protect the hoof until the sole grows back. That horse might need to stay in shoes for good, not sure yet. I have a really hard time finding a farrier that will actually, you know, show up. Returning calls and emails is also a plus. Thanks!

Palominolover

Does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable farrier that will travel to Prince Frederick? I have two horses. One just needs a trim. The other has always been barefoot but is currently dealing with a huge abscess. My vet had to carve out a large amount of the sole and recommends that once we get the abscess under control, I have the farrier put on shoes possibly with pads to protect the hoof until the sole grows back. That horse might need to stay in shoes for good, not sure yet. I have a really hard time finding a farrier that will actually, you know, show up. Returning calls and emails is also a plus. Thanks!

I use Pat Quinn
410-474-1054

He's in Calvert.

On time and returns calls.