Catholic woman marries Jesus Christ

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an-marries-jesus-consecrated-virgin/31982911/

Jessica Hayes, an Indiana high school teacher, married the love of her life Aug. 15, in a touching, albeit irregular, ceremony. Contrary to what one might expect, Hayes was not marrying a boyfriend.

She was marrying Jesus Christ.

Standing alone in a bridal gown at the altar of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Fort Wayne, Ind., the 38-year old dropped to the floor. When the ceremony finished, Hayes joined a small, yet deeply devout group of Catholics known as "consecrated virgins."

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Don't tell onel that. There will be a doozy of a cat fight in heaven between their queen and the new virgin.:lmao:
consecrated virgins go back to the first century. Of course when you are a dishonest protty like yourself who throws out complete falsehoods on purpose, you think the history of Christianity goes back only 500 years...

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Still waiting for you to apologize for spewing lies, or to back up your assertion that The Catholic Church teaches one can earn their way out of HELL.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
You are a sad, lost individual that sits around and waits for someone to answer questions and ONLY in the way you demand they be answered. I can see you sitting there, hands on your knees,mouth open staring at your little computer screen - run Forrest, run!

BTW, I answered in the way you told me not to on a different thread in this forum.

Enjoy!

onel0126

Bead mumbler
You are a sad, lost individual that sits around and waits for someone to answer questions and ONLY in the way you demand they be answered. I can see you sitting there, hands on your knees,mouth open staring at your little computer screen - run Forrest, run! BTW, I answered in the way you told me not to on a different thread in this forum. Enjoy!
You got called out and busted. Bearing false witness is a no-no in both yours and my Bible. Not sitting staring at a screen--was with Christ tonight in Eucharistic adoration. You and your lying ass weren't on my mind at all...