WMD alert...

Don't worry, it won't be on any of the mainstream news. Besides, they were old and you can't prove Saddam was going to use them, therefor, they don't count.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hessian
Just in time for the dem convention:

Documents hidden in socks?...nah, that is a little dull,
How about a couple of WMD's?

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20040721-081009-2541r.htm

Timing is everything.
I don't quite get your "timing" comment... seems to me it would of been better "timing" to disclose these findings before all the naysayers gained momentum with their "what WMD... see we should of left poor ole Saddam alone..." campaign.

I'm thinking that the fact that:

They pointed out that the missiles were actually discovered in the trenches lying under six meters of concrete and designed in a way to unable sophisticated sensors from discovering nuclear radiation.

and

"The three missiles were discovered by chance when the Iraqi security forces captured former Baath party official Khoder al-Douri who revealed during interrogation the location of the missiles saying they carried nuclear heads," the sources said.

are clues as to why the missles weren't found before now...:shrug:

Hessian

The timing is what the Dems will yell the loudest about....always on the fringe conspiracy theory...
Picture the grumbling...
"I can't believe for a minute that the Iraqis found that Nuke 4 days before our convention!"
"Yeah...like the CIA knew about those months ago and waited for now to tip them off!"
"Can't wait to see what rabbits they pull out of their hats in Late October!"
"Bush is so evil and deviant that nothing surprises me anymore!"
"What is baffling is that we all know he's a mental lightweight...so who masterminded thie 'find'?"
"Its gotta be Cheney and Halliburton!!!"

Tune in next week when Barry, delegate from San Francisco chants:
"Education NOW!...Healthcare NOW!...US out of Iraq NOW!...um...US out of Korea NOW!...uh..Education...now? Um?"