Accident involving school bus in Calvert.

xobxdoc

4 north shut down for accident with possible school bus involvement. Bus # 51. Just called my son at Calvert High, a lot of kids still in traffic.

glhs837

Power with Control
4 north shut down for accident with possible school bus involvement. Bus # 51. Just called my son at Calvert High, a lot of kids still in traffic.

Heard someone call it in to Tbone and Heather, said a car got caught between two dump trucks, near the PF Rescue Squad, I think they were talking about the one just across from the Dodge dealer. Have a 0930 up that way, better leave now, I suppose.

mdff21

Heard someone call it in to Tbone and Heather, said a car got caught between two dump trucks, near the PF Rescue Squad, I think they were talking about the one just across from the Dodge dealer. Have a 0930 up that way, better leave now, I suppose.

Schoolbus stopped for redlight, car behind bus stopped, car behind that one stopped. Dumptruck behind those did not stop hitting car number 1 pushing it into car number 2 which was pushed into the bus. One person transported to hospital from car number 1

glhs837

Power with Control
I rolled through about 0845 and the truck was the only thing left, getting hooked for towing, although the only damage appeared to be a slightly crumpled bumper.