Kohls

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Sounds like a math problem .... Susie buys five shirts. One button down cost $2.40. Of the remaining three, if one were a pull over, the third one being a tank top and the forth a collared shirt, how much change would she get for tendering a $100 bill? What would the tank top cost. Which shirts were on sale as a two for one? What was the sale amount?

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

Sounds like a math problem .... Susie buys five shirts. One button down cost $2.40. Of the remaining three, if one were a pull over, the third one being a tank top and the forth a collared shirt, how much change would she get for tendering a $100 bill? What would the tank top cost. Which shirts were on sale as a two for one? What was the sale amount?

:lol:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
Just wondering how they make any money, I just bought six shirts there for $50, one of them cost me $2.40.
Honest answer. Most likely it's because those six shirts sold to you at $50 actually cost them, wholesale, maybe $10. Made in sweat shops in China, or other worker exploited country, where workers are paid $.25 per hour.

General Lee

If I may ...Honest answer. Most likely it's because those six shirts sold to you at $50 actually cost them, wholesale, maybe $10. Made in sweat shops in China, or other worker exploited country, where workers are paid $.25 per hour.

Yep, you get what you pay for. After a couple of washes you'll see why that shirt was 2.40

PeoplesElbow

Yep, you get what you pay for. After a couple of washes you'll see why that shirt was 2.40

It was a Chaps, which I have had really good luck with in the past. Regular price was $49.99 :shrug:

Finding tall shirts that actually are longer is hard to do, Chaps are one of the brands that does tall shirts right.