FRIDAY Night Out

K

KaZamm1061

I decided to go out last night with some freinds to a club that i had never ben to before... Well i was there at 9 and stayed til 2 and saw some people i knew.. FORUM PEEPS. Im pretty sure they know who they are and im sure they knew who i was... OR did they? Couldnt even say HI.. Im thinking maybe they didnt see me.. If you were there last night PM me. YOU KNOW who you are.. lol I saw things that twisted my mind last night.. OH i think its already twisted. lol

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
I decided to go out last night with some freinds to a club that i had never ben to before... Well i was there at 9 and stayed til 2 and saw some people i knew.. FORUM PEEPS. Im pretty sure they know who they are and im sure they knew who i was... OR did they? Couldnt even say HI.. Im thinking maybe they didnt see me.. If you were there last night PM me. YOU KNOW who you are.. lol I saw things that twisted my mind last night.. OH i think its already twisted. lol

We were all in the "1% Dead Sexy" section so we didn't think you wanted to talk to us.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
What is with all these weird threads today. I saw, but they didn't talk to me...no names...unnamed asked me to do this..secret forum parties...Good Lord..what's wrong with people. :rolleyes: If you're gonna post on a public form in an accusatory manner, at least give the names of the people involved or shut up.

K

KaZamm1061

Maybe the people i saw didnt want anyone to know where they were.. maybe they were supposed to be at the secret party everyone is talking about and went to Hill Club last Night instead.. So i think i'll just keep talking...:cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
What is with all these weird threads today. I saw, but they didn't talk to me...no names...unnamed asked me to do this..secret forum parties...Good Lord..what's wrong with people. :rolleyes: If you're gonna post on a public form in an accusatory manner, at least give the names of the people involved or shut up.

Sheesh, two days of rain and everyone is already :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

:baby:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Maybe the people i saw didnt want anyone to know where they were.. maybe they were supposed to be at the secret party everyone is talking about and went to Hill Club last Night instead.. So i think i'll just keep talking...:cheers:

Paranoia is not allowed here, you've been reported.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FORUM PEEPS.
Okay...let's see if I can crack the code...

You saw Barb (?) last night at Hill's Club (?) and she was drinking away the pain of being snubbed for the super secret party (?). She got all drunked up (?) and started taking her clothes off (?), prompting the bouncers to restrain her and toss her out in the street (?), where she proceeded to bash out windshields with a baseball bat.

This is fun :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I wonder what the odds are that two different forum cliques were at the same club? Better yet....who besides me, wasn't invited by either party? :lmao:

I just can't help myself today...:roflmao:
saw some people i knew.. FORUM PEEPS
...so I didn't bother to say "hi" to them either
...but I started a thread because they didn't say "hi" to me!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Very good, Vrai, but thats all hind sight now. See if you can figure where the forum party is tonight and whos invited and whos not..

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I saw some people i knew.. FORUM PEEPS. Im pretty sure they know who they are and im sure they knew who i was... OR did they? Couldnt even say HI.. Im thinking maybe they didnt see me..

Kain did that to you too? :mad:

K

KaZamm1061

Acually i saw two people i reconized,, None of which you have mentioned and if the secret party was at the club. heck i didnt even know about it myself. It was a fluke that i was even there in the first place. I usually hang out in solomons.

H

HollowSoul

it's all about this......
hey.....i saw you...
didn't you see me...
your friend was there and she saw me...
i thought since she saw me then she yould have told you that she seen me and therefore i thought you knew that i was there....
next time i go i will make sure that you see me....that way when your friend see's me she won't have to tell you that she seen me and then we can say that we all seen eachother....

either that or i'll just lurk:wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by otter
See if you can figure where the forum party is tonight and whos invited and whos not..
We could have some fun with this - like a MadLib or something.

Tonight, (person's name) is having a party at (location). They have invited (person's name) and (person's name), but not (person's name), and certainly not (person's name), who gives them the dry heaves. (person's name) has stated that if (person's name) comes to the party, they will (verb) (adverb). Those not invited can rally at (name of a bar) for (beverage) and (food) to pretend they don't see (person's name) if (pronoun) shows up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Barbra
Last night I was home alone watching Tomb Raider 1 & 2.

And I don't drink alcohol. I'm also not generally in the habit of disrobing in public.

:rolleyes:
I'm starting to think there is something wrong w/ ya'll when you can't see when someone is being sarcastic.
Physician, heal thyself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lmao: Ya'll give me agita.
I'm sorry - I can't concern myself with your dog right now. Dems is Soviet-izing my cat and it's taking up all my attention.