Anyone else getting spam calls?

Escalade14

Go Rams!
More specifically, phone number 703-828-0301. For more insight, look up the number on 800notes.com to read my comment there.

DEEKAYPEE8569

More specifically, phone number 703-828-0301. For more insight, look up the number on 800notes.com to read my comment there.

We get calls like that every.....day; THANK GOD for caller ID. If it's a number we don't recognize; or if it says, 'Unavailable' or 'Blocked,' we let the machine get it. More often than not, no message is left; but if one is left, it's usually a recording.

C

Chuckt

We have a Panasonic phone that lets us block around 200 numbers and I've filled the block list up.

Vince

We get calls like that every.....day; THANK GOD for caller ID. If it's a number we don't recognize; or if it says, 'Unavailable' or 'Blocked,' we let the machine get it. More often than not, no message is left; but if one is left, it's usually a recording.
Yeah, I get the same crap. Although, I did get the IRS scam call. Reported the number to the fraud line and blocked it.

If I'm not around, going out, going on travel, whatever... I'll hook the phone to a fax. After a couple of fax tones in their ears, the number of crap calls drops off significantly.

ginwoman

I have VONAGE for my home phone and I can block numbers....can't remember how many but I don't think 200

C

Chuckt

I get calls from "Microsoft" all the time telling me my computers has errors, God bless them for caring.

It is most likely identity thieves that are calling you. One of my bosses installed their antivirus and it was basically a virus that came with paid services.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Get calls all the time from computer virus services, and some suggest I go to my Nigerian uncle and claim my share of the fortune to pay them for services rendered......

H

Hodr

WARNING, your car warranty is about to expire. Please call "The Service Department" at xxx.xxx.xxxx to find out how to extend your warranty coverage.

Vince

WARNING, your car warranty is about to expire. Please call "The Service Department" at xxx.xxx.xxxx to find out how to extend your warranty coverage.
I get a boatload of those calls plus letters in the mail wanting me to extend my warranty. :doh:

H

Hodr

I get a boatload of those calls plus letters in the mail wanting me to extend my warranty. :doh:

Love it when I see "the factory warranty on your 1994 Dodge Shadow is about to expire". I had no idea Dodge had such a great warranty (and that car hasn't moved from where it was parked in 1998).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I received a spam call on my cell phone yesterday. I told the caller he had called a government installation and he hung up right quick. Today I received another wanting to help me lower my student loans by 40%. I don't have any outstanding loans, let alone student loans.

I received a spam call on my cell phone yesterday. I told the caller he had called a government installation and he hung up right quick. Today I received another wanting to help me lower my student loans by 40%. I don't have any outstanding loans, let alone student loans.

If I don't recognize the number or locale, I swipe it away without answering. Not worth my time to talk to these idiots.