Injured owl

Pete

Repete
Saw an injured owl in the median at the Mervel Dean/Airport Rd and 235 intersection. I called the Sheriff's office to see if they could send someone because owl's are cool. #owllivesmatter

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Saw an injured owl in the median at the Mervel Dean/Airport Rd and 235 intersection. I called the Sheriff's office to see if they could send someone because owl's are cool. #owllivesmatter

:yay: Awww. I hope someone can help him!

Pete

Repete
Someone who gives a hoot!

this reminds me of the "Give a hoot, don't pollute" campaign years ago which also is relevant because about 1 mile north of the injured owl there is a massive amount of trash strewn along the roadside. I mean A LOT. Looks like a trash truck blew up.

belvak

Happy Camper
this reminds me of the "Give a hoot, don't pollute" campaign years ago which also is relevant because about 1 mile north of the injured owl there is a massive amount of trash strewn along the roadside. I mean A LOT. Looks like a trash truck blew up.

Maybe the owl was in the trash truck when it blew up???!!! :cds: Seriously though, I hope they were able to find someone to help. Poor owl.