And So, The Unraveling Begins!!

Steve

Enjoying life!
And don't forget...

The 'Shove it!' comment is recent! If "Mutha" Teresa is allowed to keep talking, the GOP will have a windfall of sound bites to replay until election day! :biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
The "Shove it" comment, Im sure it was inadvertent and sloppy :rolleyes:....and the other stuff is 30 yrs old, it shouldn't even be brought up. But I had to laff at the Boston Herald comment by someone..saying the ragging on Kennedy 'was water under the bridge'.

K

Kain99

So... All us Reps... realize that at some point, T had her shiat together. Nice, I think we should vote for him since we all know women run the White House. :biggrin:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by otter
...and the other stuff is 30 yrs old, it shouldn't even be brought up.

Yeah, you are probably right. Just like everything else that happened then, like throwing medals away in protest, joing the Guard to avoid Vietnam, losing your car in a river, and protesting the Vietnam War whilst a Rhodes Scholar.

But I have a feeling that Teresa might have a few more skeletons that might come out. Usually the First Lady-to-be gets very little attention of any meaningful measure this early in the game. Kerry HAS to do damage control, you have to admit.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I think the stuff being brought up is the damage control, get it out there now long before the election.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by otter
I think the stuff being brought up is the damage control, get it out there now long before the election.

Ehhhh...I don't know. We shall see!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Teresa makes Hillary look like a piker!

Ain't no way Teresa is more evil than Hillary. I have a friend who works in the WH, he was a die-hard democrat until seeing Hillary in action. His description of her was 'a shrill, conniving biatch'.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Steve
Slick Willy's on...I have to watch, like passing a car wreck.

:shaking my head: I wish Reagan was still around to give speeches... I gotta admit, again, that Clinton sure knows how to deliver a speech. Almost made me question my stances on a couple of issues, but I came to my senses shortly thereafter.

Even though I don't like the guy... Clinton electrified that room... and I even felt a couple goosebumps on my arm when he came out. The guy just has "it" when it comes to charisma.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by sleuth
Even though I don't like the guy... Clinton electrified that room... and I even felt a couple goosebumps on my arm when he came out. The guy just has "it" when it comes to charisma.
Sleuth.... Are you High?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Clinton is a great public speaker. He can lie without missing a bit and make it seem like he really cares deep down. Hillary and him are the perfect deceiving duo. Snake salesman of the finest caliber.

He does have incredible powers of persuasion. I am glad I am not deceived like those folks on the other side of the aisle, though. :lmao: