Am I just crazy?

Toxick

Splat
Or did Dick Gephardt just endorse pre-emptive strikes?

I can't be totally sure, but it sounded to me like he said something like "Kerry will take the war to the terrorists, not on our land, but on their own land before they can do harm to us."

:boggle:

And now he's talking about strengthening the family.

He sounds like he'd be a good Republican. :lmao:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Yes, I believe I heard the same thing. He also said that Kerry earned his heroism on "a real battlefield". He left out "for four months" though. :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Steve
Yes, I believe I heard the same thing. He also said that Kerry earned his heroism on "a real battlefield". He left out "for four months" though. :biggrin:

What can you do when you get wounded three times.:shrug:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Big false analogies out of the Democrat from Arizona -

Starbucks pays more for healthcare than for coffeebeans and Ford pays more for healthcare than steal.

Well duh! Personnel costs are almost always the largest cost of doing business. It is almost never materials. Labor is the biggest cost driver of almost any product.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by FromTexas
Starbucks pays more for healthcare than for coffeebeans and Ford pays more for healthcare than steal.

LIAR!

Actually, I'm torn on free healthcare. It would be nice.

But I don't want to see our nice clean hospitals turn into the DMV, filled with apathetic civil servants who say things like, "I don't know what to tell you? :shrug:"

Pttththpth.

I guess it'll all come down to how bad it hurts insurance companies whether I'll ultimately support it or not.

The worse it hurts them, the more I'll support it.