Star Trek Beyond - Trailer

littlelady

God bless the USA
I will go see it in Summer.

Hey, KF! :howdy: We just wait for movies to come out on cable. I can't tell you how long it has been since we have seen a movie in the theater. I think movie theaters will be a thing of the past before we know it. Another thing killed by technology. The good ole days are a thing of the past, and will never return.

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
I think movie theaters will be a thing of the past before we know it. Another thing killed by technology. .

Star Wars did $57 Million in one day. I think you're wrong. People do like to leave their house believe it or not.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Star Wars did $57 Million in one day. I think you're wrong. People do like to leave their house believe it or not.

What does leaving the house have to do with it? I leave my house everyday for one reason or another. I am right that technology is changing things. If people want to pay exorbitant prices for movie tickets, that is their choice. And, we like our extra comfy couch, not dealing with rude people, and we make better popcorn. Added shredded cheese is the secret. And, I don't care if someone saw a movie before me. You are so predictable. Love it!

One more thing. I thought about this more. Hollyweird and movies are not my top priorty in life. I think about how 57 mil could have helped our brave Veterans or offset Obama's current vacay to Hawaii. But, that is just me and my opinion.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What does leaving the house have to do with it? I leave my house everyday for one reason or another. I am right that technology is changing things. If people want to pay exorbitant prices for movie tickets, that is their choice. And, we like our extra comfy couch, not dealing with rude people, and we make better popcorn. Added shredded cheese is the secret. And, I don't care if someone saw a movie before me. You are so predictable. Love it!

One more thing. I thought about this more. Hollyweird and movies are not my top priorty in life. I think about how 57 mil could have helped our brave Veterans or offset Obama's current vacay to Hawaii. But, that is just me and my opinion.

People spend money on entertainment in a variety of ways. I go to the movies with Foxhound a lot. I didn't do that before I met him mainly because Thing1 was not a good movie goer. It's pricey, but we have a favorite place we like to go to the movies and it's something we like to do on a date night. Some of my friends dislike going out to the movies. Different strokes. :yay:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
People spend money on entertainment in a variety of ways. I go to the movies with Foxhound a lot. I didn't do that before I met him mainly because Thing1 was not a good movie goer. It's pricey, but we have a favorite place we like to go to the movies and it's something we like to do on a date night. Some of my friends dislike going out to the movies. Different strokes. :yay:

Agree on the different strokes. I think that is nice you and FH have date nights and enjoy going to the movies. We like staying home. I would rather spend the money on a homemade NY strip roast dinner and watch a movie on the cable we already pay for, plus watch movies in my jammies. :lol:

Wow. A whole $12!

12 x 2 + popcorn + sodas = approx. $40. Have to get popcorn and sodas at the movies, or it is not the same. Why do you care who doesn't go to a theater to see a movie? Have you seen the new Stars Wars, yet?

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
Agree on the different strokes. I think that is nice you and FH have date nights and enjoy going to the movies. We like staying home. I would rather spend the money on a homemade NY strip roast dinner and watch a movie on the cable we already pay for, plus watch movies in my jammies. :lol:

12 x 2 + popcorn + sodas = approx. $40. Have to get popcorn and sodas at the movies, or it is not the same. Why do you care who doesn't go to a theater to see a movie? Have you seen the new Stars Wars, yet?

Yes. And it cost me $12. For a film that is a hundred times better on a big screen. You're just old and bitter. :buddies:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yes. And it cost me $12. For a film that is a hundred times better on a big screen. You're just old and bitter. :buddies:

There is so much humor in your post. So, you went by yourself, didn't get snack food, and think it makes a difference on the size screen one watches it on. And, because I choose to not go to a germ ridden theater, especially during flu season (not to mention rude people) makes me old and bitter? And the producers of Star Wars, obviously, don't need my money. You are a hoot and a half! Never change! Thanks for the laugh(s). :buddies:

One more thing: Get a life. Maybe there is such a thing as troll rehab. Do some research on that. Just looking out for you. :smile:

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
There is so much humor in your post. So, you went by yourself, didn't get snack food, and think it makes a difference on the size screen one watches it on. And, because I choose to not go to a germ ridden theater, especially during flu season (not to mention rude people) makes me old and bitter? And the producers of Star Wars, obviously, don't need my money. You are a hoot and a half! Never change! Thanks for the laugh(s). :buddies:

One more thing: Get a life. Maybe there is such a thing as troll rehab. Do some research on that. Just looking out for you. :smile:

Well Disney owes George Lucas a ton of money. Way more than what they are making. So they aint making any money.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well Disney owes George Lucas a ton of money. Way more than what they are making. So they aint making any money.

Not my problem. Is George Lucas your charity? And, the word 'ain't' sends me into a sensitivity spin, like when you accidently bite into foil that is stuck to your food. Yikes!

Last edited: