What are "THEY" Hiding from "US" in the 28 classified pages in the 9/11 commission report

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
What are they hiding from We the People? This short video does a nice job of addressing this...

I have read the 28 pages and the 28 pages have nothing to do with national security. Nothing! Or I wouldn't be standing here. It's all about relationships and involvement in 9/11.

--Rep. Walter Jones (Republican-North Carolina)

"As I read it -- we all had our own experience -- I had to stop every couple pages and just sort of absorb and try to rearrange my understanding of history for the past 13 years and years leading up to that. It challenges you to rethink everything."

--Rep. Thomas Massie (Republican-Kentucky)

Hint: It seems to prominently involve SAUDI ARABIA...

[video=youtube;lskMwrLuwWM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lskMwrLuwWM[/video]

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Would anyone be surprised if this were true? Although I have no idea what that has to do with Jeb Bush.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's a member of the Bush family. He's got intense ties to the House of Saud. I'm sure Larry will be along shortly to elaborate.

Obama has been president for seven years. Why aren't they asking him to release those documents? Jeb Bush does not now nor has he ever had the power to do anything about that.

This_person

Obama has been president for seven years. Why aren't they asking him to release those documents? Jeb Bush does not now nor has he ever had the power to do anything about that.
Why did more American service members die under Obama, but Bush gets the blame? Republicans always get the blame, even when they have nothing to do with something.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why did more American service members die under Obama, but Bush gets the blame? Republicans always get the blame, even when they have nothing to do with something.

Well, InfoWars is a moonbat site so you can't really take anything they "report" seriously. I love a good conspiracy, don't get me wrong, but they tend to blame Republicans for all the evils in the world when clearly it was actually a Democrat who was responsible.

This is an obvious attempt at taking a shot at Jeb Bush - for whatever inane reason - but I, too, would like to know what's in those 28 pages.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He's a member of the Bush family. He's got intense ties to the House of Saud. I'm sure Larry will be along shortly to elaborate.

What's to elaborate? The Bush presidents have been putting America to work for the Saudi's for decades. It's not news. We're OK with it. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's to elaborate? The Bush presidents have been putting America to work for the Saudi's for decades. It's not news. We're OK with it. :shrug:

What about Clinton and Obama? They could have put a stop to it as well. Or don't they count?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What about Clinton and Obama? They could have put a stop to it as well. Or don't they count?

What did Clinton do? He didn't send any US troops to work for Saudi that I recall.

Obama is every bit the neo con that Bush is. He's done nothing but inflame more war in the Middle East so, I don't know what to say about him other than, like Bush, he said one thing and did another.

Obama did it with style, I'll say that much. Who else gets a Nobel Peace prize WHILE they are escalating war?

luvmygdaughters

Nobel Peace Prize...that still astounds me. Why, for what one reason...or in that case...for any reason, was he awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Is this seriously still a burning question?

I was persuaded by my readings fairly early on in this whole brouhaha that the reason those 28 pages were redacted is because contained therein is/are the name(s) of Saudi officials who met with some of the 9/11 crew in Los Angeles on at least one occasion.

Seemed and seems totally plausible, especially with a good understanding of U.S./KSA "relations".

glhs837

Power with Control
Is this seriously still a burning question?

I was persuaded by my readings fairly early on in this whole brouhaha that the reason those 28 pages were redacted is because contained therein is/are the name(s) of Saudi officials who met with some of the 9/11 crew in Los Angeles on at least one occasion.

Seemed and seems totally plausible, especially with a good understanding of U.S./KSA "relations".

Persuaded by what?

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, big question would be if it was offical govt support, which I personally doubt. or just wealthy and influential families.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Yeah, big question would be if it was offical govt support, which I personally doubt. or just wealthy and influential families.

Certainly hard to say even though this person is generally referred to as a "Saudi Official", which could mean anything . The leaders of course love it when the really bat-chit crazy Wahabbis leave KSA and go elsewhere. They don't like dealing with them either.