Who is in the mile high club?

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Who is in the mile high club and where did you first become a member? Pleasuring yourself at Mile High Stadium doesn't count. It has to be in a plane.

Last edited:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Wow, not many members in the club. How about the half mile high club. Any members of that club?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

On a deployment to a war zone. Stewardess wanted do whatever what might make the flight a pleasurable experience, seeing as it might have been a one way trip. Can't remember her name. She probably remembers me as, "that soldier."

BernieP

Resident PIA
It's not pleasuring yourself, it's supposed to be a "couples" thing.
With one head for 200 passengers and the attendants monitoring that, full airplanes and mandates to stay seated in cramped seats, I think membership is a thing of the past.

steppinthrax

If I may ...

On a deployment to a war zone. Stewardess wanted do whatever what might make the flight a pleasurable experience, seeing as it might have been a one way trip. Can't remember her name. She probably remembers me as, "that soldier."

I like how you start ever post with "If I may ..." That crack me the #### up...

steppinthrax

With flight rules nowadays they will kick you off the plane and arrest you. I remember someone tried this and both got arrested.....