NOW its a party :)

glhs837

Power with Control
http://smnewsnet.com/archives/40066...-gunshots-on-yorktown-road-in-lexington-park/

On Sunday, March 6, 2016, at approximately 3:30 a.m., deputies from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to multiple citizen reports of a large disturbance with gunshots near a residence on Yorktown Road in Lexington Park. Deputies arrived on scene and located a large crowd with multiple adult victims suffering from various injuries. Although none of the victims were found to have gunshot wounds

the incident may have been related to an earlier assault which occurred at a local area bar, CoCo Cantina, in Lexington Park

Odd, why no mention of the fact that the Cantia has been closed for what 2 years or more?

luvmygdaughters

:sarcasm:Gee, I'm surprised these hardworking individuals were out so late on a Sunday...you know...because Monday is a work day!!:duh:

glhs837

Power with Control
Was 0330 on Sunday morning. but your point still remains valid. 330am is still pretty late to be partying out in public even if you got nothing better to do. Oddly enough, no mention of any information given by witnesses..... Sounds like a whole lotta "Dint see nuffin" might have gone down.

Goldenhawk

Before becoming CoCo's it was a Lone Star Steakhouse. Not sure what it may have been before that.
Back in the early 90's it was a Golden Corral. It was very old and very dirty, and closed about '92 or so. I wasn't sad to lose the nastiness, but I'm happy to have a nice clean one open again in our area.

BernieP

Resident PIA
_ Oddly enough, no mention of any information given by witnesses..... Sounds like a whole lotta "Dint see nuffin" might have gone down.

The report on the radio read pretty much the same way, injuries, gun shots, but nobody is talking.
Don't worry, as soon as things quiet down, there will be another street brawl - guns and all - to even the score.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, to update the location of the first altercation. Reading the comments over at SMnewsnet, there appears to be some confusion, with people saying that the Caribbean Jerk Place is what was meant. It is CoCos, and I might suspect it is owned by the CoCo who had the Cantina. If so, of course, and shockingly, the reporter couldn't be bothered to actually do any real work and look up a thing or two. .

BernieP

Resident PIA
So, to update the location of the first altercation. Reading the comments over at SMnewsnet, there appears to be some confusion, with people saying that the Caribbean Jerk Place is what was meant. It is CoCos, and I might suspect it is owned by the CoCo who had the Cantina. If so, of course, and shockingly, the reporter couldn't be bothered to actually do any real work and look up a thing or two. .

I think you have a bit of :sarcasm: here as we both know there is no "reporter" or "editor" on these stories
Well of course, they are all reading the same blotter :)

:)