6. Walking.
7. Sunglasses.
8. Absurd politeness.
9. Scanning crowds.
10. Sleeping anywhere.

the full article

glhs837

Power with Control
Just curious, what is the difference between #1 and #6?

One is the "hustle" of an E-3 on a mission which he knows he will get reamed for if not completed in a timely manner

Six is the "Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest m'effer in the valley" walk.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
One is the "hustle" of an E-3 on a mission which he knows he will get reamed for if not completed in a timely manner

Six is the "Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest m'effer in the valley" walk.

Always showing up where needing to be 15 minutes early.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just curious, what is the difference between #1 and #6?

#6. When you're by yourself you're just walking.. but walk probably more than most..

#1. When you're with your wife or your kids.. "SLOW DOWN!! You walk too fast!!"

BOP

I still avoid putting my hands in my pockets...even jacket pockets. Still refer to that as "Air Force gloves."

Feel guilty if I walk on the grass anywhere but my house.

Still eat too damn fast and in too large a quantity.

I'm around the military every day, but even when I wasn't, I still used the phonetic alphabet. I've said "Say again" for forever, rather than "can you repeat that," or the more common "Whut?"

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm around the military every day, but even when I wasn't, I still used the phonetic alphabet. "

Wife history has a lot of pysical security and police background, so we argue over the correct phonetics all the time. "Get the eff out of here with that Baker crap" :)

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I was at CVS the other day and the girl couldn’t spell my name for the life of her so I gave her the “Sierra, Charlie etc.” she spelled out Sierracharlie. :eyebrow:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
#8!

My father not only used Sir and Ma'am but insisted his kids did too.

I work with the military and I get amused when I hold the door open for a man and they just can't handle it. The majority HAVE to let me through first. Most of the time I'm doing it to be polite (equality and all that), but there are occasions when I do it just to see the perplexed look on their faces. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I was at CVS the other day and the girl couldn’t spell my name for the life of her so I gave her the “Sierra, Charlie etc.” she spelled out Sierracharlie. :eyebrow:
You could have just said "Sierra, Charlie, Uniform, Mike....uh, yeah, my name is Mike!".

:biggrin: