Hair Salon Recommendation

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice place to get a formal hairstyle done for a wedding? I tried Hair It Is and they are all booked so I need another suggestion. Preferably someplace that does up do's frequently and can handle 3-4 people at the same time.

Jameo

What?!
Whatever that place is next to K-mart. A friend of mine had her and her bridesmaids hair did up there. They did a great job!

bluecat

Originally posted by Jameo
Whatever that place is next to K-mart. A friend of mine had her and her bridesmaids hair did up there. They did a great job!

That place is HairCut's Incorporated.

Patty is the manager and she is awesome so make sure you get her to do your's if you go there.

The other stylists are good too.

redhead77

I've used Sheer Innovations between gate 1 and gate 2 and they were pretty good, just be sure to do a practice run.

Racingwolf

Originally posted by jeneisen
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice place to get a formal hairstyle done for a wedding? I tried Hair It Is and they are all booked so I need another suggestion. Preferably someplace that does up do's frequently and can handle 3-4 people at the same time.

JC Penney Styling salon in Wildewood, they have 19 hairstylists and most of them are Senior stylists. See Vickie, she is the salon manager.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by Spoiled
MEIs in the wildewood shopping center
:yeahthat: I've had my hair done there several times, for the heck of it & for weddings, matter of fact I am going there on Aug 21st to get it done for a friends wedding I am in. I have always has Mei do my hair so she is really the only person there I can recommend. I'm sure the others are good but like I said I haven't used any of them before to voice an opinion.