dining in Solomon Island

ralphfamily@sta

We will be visiting Solomon Island soon and are looking for a great place for breakfast. Any ideas? We couldn't find anything the last time we were there. Thanks!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Captain's Table used to have a really good breakfast buffet but I think it was only on weekends. And they may not even be open anymore.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I LOVE CD Cafe!!! When did they start doing breakfast?
Sunday brunch is great from what I heard. Not sure when they started it.

There is always Holiday Inn.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by nomoney
well you know; fried spam and eggs gets old after a while.

If you would just ask politely, I'm sure anyone on the forums would be happy to drop a doggie bag by on their way home.

R

rhumbpunch

All of the places mentioned are good. Captains Table is open and offers a buffet. Even better if you can get a table outside, and watch all the happenings on the water.

Unsure if it is still open, but just north of Solomons, in Lusby is the Frying Pan. Great Country Style breakfast. Grits and Scapple baby!

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by rhumbpunch
All of the places mentioned are good. Captains Table is open and offers a buffet. Even better if you can get a table outside, and watch all the happenings on the water.

Unsure if it is still open, but just north of Solomons, in Lusby is the Frying Pan. Great Country Style breakfast. Grits and Scapple baby!

Yeah, the Frying Pan is still open :yum:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by RoseRed
Does the group home allow you to bring in doggie bags?

:confused: Is that what they are calling detox these days?? damn pc police..:burning: