C'mon Dunkin Donuts.... fix it!

Restitution

I'm a regular patron at the Dunkin Donuts on 235 ever since they opened. When they opened their doors they were awesome. Could stop in, order and get a coffee, and be out of there in under 2 minutes.

Last few weeks... not so much....

Now... seems like they have had a massive staff turnover plus less staff working and that 2 minute trip now takes 10-15 minutes! Used to be 2-3 people in line at max... now the line it to the door EVERYDAY! Its not forever but, when you are timing everything to get to work it can make someone start to think whether it is worth it to stop in and wait anymore.

Hopefully they can get more people or faster folks in there because I know I have heard several people groan and quite a few walk out.

sockgirl77

There were 8-9 cars in line at 0600 this morning. I just kept on driving by. However, they were fine last week. :shrug:

MarieB

And the parking lot is a nightmare. Sometimes I just have to pass by. But in fairness, there are some great folks who work there

Restitution

And the parking lot is a nightmare. Sometimes I just have to pass by. But in fairness, there are some great folks who work there

I agree 100% on the folks being nice. Never had an issue with that.

It seems that they have cut staffing. They have 1 person working the register, getting donuts, and sometimes getting the coffees too! Everyone else seems to be focused on food prep and the drive thru!

As for the parking lot. I agree! It is worst when the delivery truck arrives and parks right at the turn for the Drive Thru. Its a true cluster!!!

sockgirl77

I like SFW's "wagon wheels" too. :yum: Other than to get a few of those, I have no other reason to go to Millison Plaza though; but, I guess if the want is strong enough.....

Not that you GAFF, but they double coupons. Sometimes, that makes me stop in. Oh and then there's the occasional trip to Taco Hell. :lol:

P.S. That's in San Souci, not Millison Plaza.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Not that you GAFF, but they double coupons. Sometimes, that makes me stop in. Oh and then there's the occasional trip to Taco Hell. :lol:

P.S. That's in San Souci, not Millison Plaza.

:doh: That's right.....

It makes for a nice afternoon stroll though, doesn't it.....SFW for doughnuts and then run for the border.....

:fixed:

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Head over to the Dollar Tree while you're there. You'd be surprised what treasures that you can find there. :lol:

How does Dollar Tree compare price-wise to, say, BJ's, Wally*World or Giant? (The three places I buy stuff). I just don't comparison shop. If I find what I'm looking for at the first place I go, I don't look for it cheaper somewhere else. That's not saving any money.

sockgirl77

How does Dollar Tree compare price-wise to, say, BJ's, Wally*World or Giant? (The three places I buy stuff). I just don't comparison shop. If I find what I'm looking for at the first place I go, I don't look for it cheaper somewhere else. That's not saving any money.

Everything is a dollar. :roflmao: