ATTN: Vapers at Medstar St. Mary's ER around 9:30pm last night...

sockgirl77

Vape outside. Yes, you walked out of the waiting room and into the lobby. I should thank you for at least that courtesy. However, all of your stench walked right back in with you. Your stench, that of pot filled the room. Not only did we (my mother, my child, and myself) have to smell it as we walked past you when we got there but it followed you back into the waiting room. My child should not have to smell the fumes of pot scented vape juice. The smell was so strong that he was gagged. Even the desk attendant and triage nurse questioned whether or not you really went and smoked a joint. That's how bad you ####ing smelled.

I'll be rather blunt and say this, vaping pot smelling juice is just pure trashy. If you insist on doing that, do that in the privacy of your own home. I, for one, am HIGHLY again people being allowed to vape inside public establishments. Nobody should have to smell whatever flavor that you choose to vape. Plus, the FDA has yet to approve vaping so God knows what you are putting into the air.

I have posted this before and I'll post it again, I saw/see smokers that have way more respect for others around them than vapers. Vapers have zero respect for other people. Just because you seem to think that it is safe does not mean that it is. Oh and you look like a douche.

bulldog

I agree. I'd almost rather smell regular cigarette smoke than some of the vape crap that people use. I'm was surprised and rather pissed that they allow it inside at the Old Town Pub in Leonardtown.

sockgirl77

I agree. I'd almost rather smell regular cigarette smoke than some of the vape crap that people use. I'm was surprised and rather pissed that they allow it inside at the Old Town Pub in Leonardtown.

I've been told that a majority of bars are allowing it inside now. I find the fumes offensive. I hate having to walk through a cloud of whatever in the hell their vaping whenever I am out in a store. I suddenly feel the need to walk through the cloud spraying some of my Scentsy room spray and see how they like that.

bulldog

I've been told that a majority of bars are allowing it inside now. I find the fumes offensive. I hate having to walk through a cloud of whatever in the hell their vaping whenever I am out in a store. I suddenly feel the need to walk through the cloud spraying some of my Scentsy room spray and see how they like that.

That gives me an idea. Maybe I'll walk through spraying some "doe in heat" or "skunk" cover scent. I'm quite used to those smells so they don't bother me much, but I'll be most would react differently.

sockgirl77

That gives me an idea. Maybe I'll walk through spraying some "doe in heat" or "skunk" cover scent. I'm quite used to those smells so they don't bother me much, but I'll be most would react differently.

Yes, walk through spraying deer piss. :lmao:

TheLibertonian

I genuinely think the rule should be that if you don't smoke in the place, you don't vape in the place. I find the habit disgusting; not so much vaping in and of itself but doing it inside buildings and around people.

sockgirl77

Oh, okay, kind of like the time I think I saw Cypress Hill in concert. :dance:

I've never smoke the stuff, but I've been around enough to get a contact buzz. I still CRANK Insane in the Brain up when it comes on Pandora. That's good sh!t!

dave1959

Am I the only one who thinks vaping is the stupidest thing to come around in a while? I look at people doing it and lmao...

DEEKAYPEE8569

Please do not make this a libtard issue. It's not. I do not get offended easily. However, I should not have to walk through a cloud of toxins because some douchebag is vaping inside.
You're right Socki, it's not a libtard issue. Vaping should be treated just like smoking; designate a specific area out of the way of the general populous and enforce it.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Am I the only one who thinks vaping is the stupidest thing to come around in a while? I look at people doing it and lmao...

I work with people who vape. I asked, 'What's the point?' The answers varied from, 'It's something to do with my hands,' to, 'Well, at least there's no tar and nicotine.'

I suggested getting one of these and chewing gum.

Attachments

• HAND GRIP.jpg
    HAND GRIP.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 204