Bollywood Masala

sockgirl77

I would just like to tell the masses that I am highly impressed with this place. Their food is fantastic. I've now been at the new location twice and have left fat and happy both times, with lunch for the next day too! I am so happy that they've replaced Lenny's. I was never a fan of Lenny's food so the change was welcomed. It's nice to have a little different kind of food north of Lexington Park. :yay::yay:

sockgirl77

:lol:

Actually, vaping doesn't bother me. Well, unless it smells like curry. :jet:

:lol: I love the taste of curry. I ordered shrimp that had curry, cilantro, and ginger in it. I think the ginger masked the curry. I cannot say that I am a fan of the smell of curry, but I prefer it over the smell of popcorn. Yes, I despise the smell of popcorn. YET, I love going to the movie theater.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: I love the taste of curry. I ordered shrimp that had curry, cilantro, and ginger in it. I think the ginger masked the curry. I cannot say that I am a fan of the smell of curry, but I prefer it over the smell of popcorn. Yes, I despise the smell of popcorn. YET, I love going to the movie theater.
I wanted to go to the movies, but there is nothing of interest for me right now. :ohwell:
Whatever you do don't vape your cilantro around BadGirl... she get's all Grumpy Cat about it.
I love, love, love cilantro!!! :yum:

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
Curry can have many different smells. A true curry is a mixture of different spices, not always the same depending on the dish. In other words, the curry powder you can buy in the store is not a true curry :shrug: