A tip for the somd.com classifieds

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you're trying to sell something in the classifieds, take an extra second and make sure the item is spelled correctly. Potential buyers often search for items of interest and if your item is not spelled correctly it will not come up in the list of results.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If you're trying to sell something in the classifieds, take an extra second and make sure the item is spelled correctly. Potential buyers often search for items of interest and if your item is not spelled correctly it will not come up in the list of results.

What's BigBlueGums trying to sell?

Popster

FWIW, when buying I often search for common misspellings. Once in awhile you will be the only one bidding/inquiring about an item and will get it at a fantastic price. I got a brand new All-Clad saute pan with lid for $20 this way.

PeoplesElbow

Also it helps if you call it the correct thing. I can't tell you how many radial arm saws I have seen on Craig's List called a Table Saw, Radio Arm Saw, Radio Alarm Saw, etc.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like a deal! Wish more people would utilize that.

A lot of them, if they're just selling a general merchandise item, don't have a pic but I, too, like to see a photo. Makes the ad look better, #1, and it's nice to see the item.