bridge?

J

jmo2276

Has anyone heard if the Thomas Johnson bridge has been closed down or not. This am a piece of it came off (I saw the sheriffs officers moving it to the side thast how i know and only one lane was getting by).

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Otter, I told you to stop throwing your empty longnecks out the window. Now the dayum bridge is coming apart...:banghead:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Kyle
At the very top, where they deploy the slide.
:lol: Do they give the cookies out then too? How do they keep them from getting soggy? Are they in plastic wrap?

J

jmo2276

update they said the bridge is open they did a temporary fix and are going to come back later to see if they can do a more permanent fix and traffic could be bad later they said they would keep us posted (97.7) is hwere i got the info from.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I bet there were cops in uniform directing traffic. You should chcek that out.

nomoney

Originally posted by jmo2276
update they said the bridge is open they did a temporary fix and are going to come back later to see if they can do a more permanent fix and traffic could be bad later they said they would keep us posted (97.7) is hwere i got the info from.

so......were you ever tested :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Temporary fix = another band-aid (as if there aren't enough holding that bridge together already)

This is what you get when an architect gets partial credit in higher math. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Sharon
Temporary fix = another band-aid (as if there aren't enough holding that bridge together already)

This is what you get when an architect gets partial credit in higher math. :lol:

Now you know why we travel 231. :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here

Looks like it may take longer than 2 weeks..My cousin called and his sisters mothers friend took this picture about an hour ago..

bridge.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Looks like it may take longer than 2 weeks..My cousin called and his sisters mothers friend took this picture about an hour ago..

bridge.jpg
:lmao: